Julkaistu 26. kesäkuu.
Red Leader: Red-24, Red-30, follow me!
REX: OK! I've always wanted to do this! We're goin' in!
Star Tours (1987)
I knew that this game is a smartphones-hit conversion. I haven't played it, but reading description and reviews I had high expectations. Maybe not high... but something ;)
+ tonz of spaceship's equipment
+ beautiful cosmic view
+ Cloak & Wingmen
+ friendly fire on
- zero emotions in the main plot
- 0.5 emotions in the rest off add-missions
- only one add-mission at the same time
- weak auto-tracking target and holding in the crowd
- lack of better spaceships (for example - I finished the game with the second-third purchase for 300k credits and it was better than ships for more than 1000k o0)
- weak and simple 1on1 fights, even at a higher difficulty
- AI swarm tactic: bad-guys ignore other enemies and focus only on you
- terribly tedious movement between star systems before getting Khador Drive
- strange system of races loyalty Subjective rate:
C- (I know this conversion, but it was really destroyed the mega-potential of this game... and official price as bonus? 20€? I gave for this game just 1€ and that's fine. 20? We have Legendary STAR WARS X-Wing Bundle for 28€...
So why thumbs up? I still wonder...