I know people can surf the web and find the patch note but if you are as spoiled as me and see something new on your way to world domination you want the info here at steam, so here I go:
If you manually want to check out the latest patch here is the website:http://jaffa.illwinter.com/coe3/coe3progress.html
Put it top now because I got tired of scrolling down to see the link. Long live laziness!
-----------------------------Conquest of Elysium 3 Patches-----------------------------
15th January 2013
* Get to choose between load/random even after canceling out of a loaded map.
14th January 2013
* Mapediting: Triggers didn't negative location values, fixed. Triggers with random locations will get a different trigger location each turn.
* Fungus growth event was not saved, fixed.
7th January 2013
* Version 3.17 (released 8th January)
6th January 2013
* Map screen performance improvements.
* Shortcut 'c' for create random map.
* Typos fixed.
3rd January 2013
* --simpgfx for simple graphics (for slow computers).
* Faster and more responsive new turn generation.
* Linux: Support for Raspberry Pi ($30 computer).
* Linux: Fixed bug in ALSA shutdown and error handling.
7th December 2012
* Fixed flickering terrain info popup.
* Boosted gold mine attacks.
* Number of units at current recruit location shown on recruitment screen.
* Keyboard shortcuts 1-9 to recruit units.
* Ctrl + 1-9 to switch locations on recruitment screen.
24rd November 2012
* Version 3.16 (released 26th)
* Option to make sure no random player becomes the same class as another player.
23rd November 2012
* Allied stack without a commander are drawn without square.
10th November 2012
* Trade reform, max tradeable amount depends on the price of the item traded. So you can buy twice as much iron compared to human sacrifices.
* Relics can now be traded.
* Corrected number of eyes on plants, spiders, scorpions and some more critters.
* New terrain: Market Village.
9th November 2012
* Network: Disconnected players during 'enter name' get a random name.
* Network: Disconnected players are no longer skipped if they aren't connected.
* Network: --noturnintoai switch to disable the 'turn into ai' option for disconnected players.
2nd November 2012
* Map screen performance improvement."
-----------------------------Conquest of Elysium 3 Desura forum links-----------------------------
For the lazy CoE 3 players I've gathered links to the Desura forum for this wonderful game:
General Discussion: http://www.desura.com/games/conquest-of-elysium-3/forum/board/general
Bug Discussion: http://www.desura.com/games/conquest-of-elysium-3/forum/board/bug-discussion
Map and Scenario Design:http://www.desura.com/games/conquest-of-elysium-3/forum/board/map-scenario-design
Modding Discussion: http://www.desura.com/games/conquest-of-elysium-3/forum/board/modding-discussion