What’s New (Summary)
- Test Drive. Test any car for free.
- Time of Day. Choose different time of day settings from sunrise to sunset to change the mood of your session.
- Wheel Range in Car Setup. The game now automatically detects and sets the ideal wheel range for a car based on your wheel and its settings in the driver. This can also be manually changed in car setup.
- WTCC Seat Leon
- WTCC Chevrolet Cruze
- WTCC Lada Granta
- WTCC BMW E90 320
- WTCC Honda Civic
- Fixed an issue where the grid positions were not based on qualifying performance of the drivers when doing Single Race without Qualifying.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get stuck with an “Already in a competition” message when entering a competition, backing out of it from car/livery selection menu and then trying to enter another competition.
- Fixed an issue where user could not change the value in brake vibration under FFB settings.
- Fixed an issue where during rolling start on Zandvoort, AI would finish their first lap when crossing the start line.
- Added code to automatically set wheel range and steering lock if the steering wheel supports it.
- Added steering setup screen under Car setup.
- Added so the user can override default wheel range and steering lock on a per car basis.
- Enabled Car setup for everyone (goes directly to steering setup if in novice or amateur)
- Removed steering lock from Control Set (Since it's now stored per car if the user override the default value).
- Decreased font size on car setup steeppers if the text doesn't fit
- Fixed issue with timing screen scroll position
- Fixed issue with steering wheel spinning by itself in race monitor.
- Updated localisation.
- Fixed so that the default control sets now show up in the menus if 1 of the devices that it's using have been connected.
- Added livery id checks when clients join MP servers as opposed to just checking whether the user owns the content or not.
AI & Audio & Physics & Controllers & Camera
- Increased AI type grip on all cars.
- Tweaked AI speed in Hungaroring.
- Tweaked Suzuka Get Real AI speed.
- Corrected front right spring strength and spring rates of Audi R8 Lms Ultra GTM.
- Updated Monza with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Hungaroring with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Suzuka with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Removed Dashboard.
- Newsfeed is now under My Profile.
- Changed the look and feel of the portal store page and portal menus.
- Added News & deals section.
- Implemented Test Drive.
- Implemented Time of day support.
- Various optimizations in the backend.
- Fixed so that the big livery image is properly centered.
- Made the default livery clickable again for a larger image.
- Fixed a scaling issue on images that appeared in favourite cars.
- Fixed alignment issues on popups about required content to join an event.
- Added Resend Activation Email Functionality when user tries to login with an account that is not yet activated.