The long wait is over for Mac and Linux users, They Bleed Pixels is now available for your OS of choice! All three operating systems are also getting the brand new Crimson Update free! More levels, more polish, more blood! ːtbphappyː
As an extra bonus They Bleed Pixels is 75% off for the next week (June 3-10th)!
- New engine rewritten in C for 60fps gameplay on netbooks and older computers.
- Shorter and easier Novice Difficulty levels.
- New bonus levels! Winter’s End and exp. 666.
- Record, play and share your best runs on the leaderboards. Watch the top players to improve your runs!
- Enhanced blood effects! Double the blood particles!
- Support for both DirectInput and XInput controllers.
- Lots of other little bits of polish, from save games to graphics options.
ːtbpbookː While the Crimson Update is free for everyone, its existence came at a terrible cost, documented in our new live action trailer, a collaboration with photographer Paul Hillier[www.paulhillier.com]
Check out the high quality 60fps version on YouTube:
Top image illustration by friend of Spooky Squid Games Eric Kim[www.inkskratch.com]