Αναρτήθηκε: 28 Ιανουαρίου
Great chess game for PC. Didn't fulfill my hopes of a new 'Battle Chess' but has many good features to make up for it. What's lacking in this game, all evolves around the graphics.
- Decent release. Had some graphical issues on and a bit after release, but the developers put effort in and fixed them. As of the current state it appears to be bug-free and working well.
- Has a good campaign. (And an evil one too. lol)
- Imaginative gameplay and variety in ways to play without departing from chess.
- Has animated pieces.
- Has a 'Combat' type gameplay which is fun to try out, but it is seperate, so you can still enjoy proper chess without loss to strategy from poor fighting.
- The interface is a little slow despite lacking depth.
- Animated pieces lack character. This game could be SO much better in that regard. A rook that teleport slams every single unit just doesn't give the fun or enjoyment of a rook that pancakes a pawn and the eats the queen.
Would be nice if something similar could be done with this game. would buy copies for friends and promote it as the long sought next gen battle chess if it did...
- The combat mode is a refreshing addition to the game, however it lacks depth.