Публикувани: 29 юни
Actually it's a good game. It's based on sourse, but it's an first person RPG, Oblivion-like. And though it has a small skills tree, the game offers you a nice variety of tactical solutions for your battles, you can impale enemies on spikes, push them off the cliffs, cut ropes so stuff fall on their heads, throw random objects at them, stun them and finish them off later... There is plenty of options and I didn't even mentioned the half of them, also there is a grappling bow, so you may climb some difficult to reach places and a pretty decent variety of weapons of all kinds. There are couple of points I'd like to mention to you first:
1. Game is linear. You may choose your approach to the situation as you wish, but it's a straight-line story you'll follow.
2. Choose your class wisely. Warrior, assasin or mage... Though it would help to have some extra perks from other classes trees, points are given for completing parts of the main story, so I'd suggest to invest them in the build that suits your gamestyle the most.
3. Keep all the stuff you'll find. You never know when you could need it.
4. Secrets, puzzles, hidden loot, etc. Be observative.
5. Use your surrounding to your advantage, you won't always be able to win by brute force.