This game is amazing
Except the parts that are trash
1. Needs better optimization
2. Needs removal of brain combat, make the combat more RTS, each unit has a soul, commander fights own battles.
3. Allow multiple brains during each scene
4. Add random encounters in scenes, such as extra actor or anomolous entities (Giant Worms, Aliens, Comets, Etc)
5. Expand Upon the meta game, this ♥♥♥♥ is the only reason to play this game and it doesn't have enough attention, there NEEDS to be more free roam in this game, less about the brain, and just more about playing.
6. Expand upon the lua, add Hunger, Thirst, etc, Survival.
7. Figure out water tiles. Just code in some watery overlay , doesnt this game engine support translucent graphic overlays? no, serious question, does it?
8. Add support for vehicles
9. If youre gonna charge 19.99 for a game like this, you NEED to do more.
10. Add more support for modders, most times you're figuring every little thing out, give em complex examples, so people can figure out stuff, add support for melee and -animation lua scripts, so the game can look better,.
11. Reduce tracer round effects, they're laggy, unnecessary most of the time and are over done, if you remove them, bullets look and feel better, and then increase RPM, and bullet damage.
12. Make armor more useful for troops, instead of either Overpowering, or useless.
13. Increase actor movement speed.
14. Add more interesting combat areas, such as low gravity moon bases, or giant maps with like a space station underattacking by aliens, with giant engines, get creative, you shouldnt leave it all up to the gamers.
15. Focus on the fun, not on the burn. Seriously, why is this game designed like "kill the brain!" it should be designed on "crazy sprite exploration with cool stuff omg RPG"
16. Make it more like a sandbox, not some ♥♥♥♥ty rush to kill mode, LET US BUILD DURING SCENES.
17. Just do it - Nike