- Steam Workshop creator revenue sharing option
- Steam Workshop decal items integrated:
-- Proud Eagle
-- X Cannons
- Steam Workshop costume items integrated:
-- Casanova's Maschera (Goggles, M)
-- Wooden Moustache (Goggles, M & F)
-- Carnival Tricorne (Hat, M)
-- Tall Helmet (Hat, M)
-- Top Player Hat (Hat, M)
-- The Winged Panama (Hat, M & F)
-- Pirate Bicorn (Hat, M)
- Game Grumps voice packs:
In addition to RubberNinja’s voice sets, we’ll now have voices of Commander Holly and Egoraptor. All proceeds from the voice sets will go to the charities of their choices!
- Ability to password practice lobbies.
- Made the 'Enter' key attempt to join at password screen
- If captain chooses a spawn point, the crew can see it.
- Switch labels between 'Ready'/'Not ready' on the Ready button (depending on the status)
- Improved spotting efficacy, particularly around cloud edges
- Improved effects for component destruction: audio is more distinct, new visuals
- Added effects to engines indicating an active pilot skill
- List other players' outfits when checking out him / her (avatar preview screen)
All stamina effects are only active when the stamina key (default: left shift) is being held down and stamina gauge has not been depleted. All effects will stop when the key is released or stamina gauge is depleted. When stamina is active, it will deplete the stamina gauge. Stamina gauge will refill over time. Gunners will get a small bonus refill if they destroy components while Engineers will get a small bonus refill if they rebuild components. Everyone on the ship will get a bonus refill when their ship gets a kill.
: +125% ship thrust , -20% longitudinal drag, +150% climb force, +150% descent force, -20% vertical drag, +15% angular drag.
: -25% reload time, +30% rotation speed, +20 degrees yaw arcs (not percent!), +40% pitch arcs
: +85% movement speed and jump height
-- Commentary: The impetus behind Stamina was to offer additional choices, and we done that by further distinguishing each role’s responsibility with unique abilities. Not only will this introduce new crew loadouts but also new skill loadouts too. A Pilot may use Stamina in conjunction with similar skills to increase their effectiveness or choose to carry a different set of tools to grant additional tactical options during a match. The Gunner will need to decide when to use Stamina, either during a reload to speed up reload times or when shooting a gun to augment firing arcs and rotation speed. For an Engineer, getting to crucial components in the nick of time can now be augmented by improved movement speed.
- Gunner HUD improvements
- Added "title" icons (both unlocked and unknown) and quest icons pertaining to underdog achievements [Details on “underdog achievements” below]
- “None” icon for decals, figureheads, themes
- Disable popup entirely in match, but add chat line indicating that an invitation was received so players can check tray if desired
- Move Steam overlay notifications' place to upper right corner
- Practice gets combat music
- Match options now saved for the session
- Friend count cap at 1000 (does not affect friend count of current friend list)
- Match system changes:
-- Rematch cap removed. Rematch vote now a distinct step of end-match, and rematch can occur with 60% majority in a given match
-- Underdog: In the cases of pre-match team balance and win rate probability disparity exceeding a threshold, the underdog team will receive a label and can earn achievements and titles for playing the match. The loss count in Progress would be forgiven, but of course player rating would be updated.
-- In Custom Game, if concurrent players not in matches drop below 40, the match list will now show all available matches.
-- Crew slot now can only be crew and not pilot
-- Custom Game match list logic improvement to improve balance
-- Crew forms of multiple ships now has the option to split up without redoing crewform in the event that they waited too long
-- Solo queuing novice players will not be placed as captain in normal matches
-- Player post match return to single ship instead of team in crew form and automatically requeued