as the title suggests, our gaming community is actively looking for new members! we are an international multi-gaming organization, currently sporting teams in over 30 multiplayer games! our member count is currently fluctuating between 2400 - 2500 members worldwide!
The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by members who were playing Delta Force: Land Warrior and they wanted to form something special. From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into a World Class Gaming Community. TAW currently has over 2400 gamers from around the world. These gamers have come together with a common vision of Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fair Play. TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming; however TAW is steadfast with its Code of Ethics. This is our bedrock in a world of games and clans that come and go.
the TAW GoIO team is, at the time of writing, 45 people strong. with members from NA, EU and OC timezones.
our strenghts are:
- a solid Code of Ethics, for a better together!
- a structured organization, for perseverance and stability!
- a website portal for all members, game-division blogs, a newsletter and forums!
- a 1024 slot TS3-Server, a huge channel structure and member permission system!
- a members-only Steam-Group!
- the possiblity for all members to check out the other gaming teams, play in their practices, meeting people from all over the world all bearing the TAW clantag!
if these perks sound like something you might enjoy, please do not hesitate to check out our website over at TAW.net![taw.net]
we have, however, some requirements you need to fulfill before you can join our community:
- you must own a working microphone, so we can communicate on TS3!
- you have to be 15 years of age or older!
- speak english.
- we require all members to posess a certain degree of common sense and maturity!
- we host at least 2 Events on our TS3-Server per week, you will have to be able to attend them! (it is of course possible to excuse yourself from any event, your real-life will always be more important than any online-duties.)
thats it from me for now, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this thread or add me as a friend so we can chat!