Guns of Icarus Online

Guns of Icarus Online

View Stats:
The Web Doctor Feb 19, 2014 @ 10:54am
What is the goal of this game?
I bought this game during a Steam Sale along time ago and tis just been sitting there into now. I haven't played much of it but I would like to know what is the goal of this game?

P.S. - Also what the hell is Moon Shine?
Last edited by The Web Doctor; Feb 19, 2014 @ 10:54am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Well, it's a team based game where the objective is usually to destroy the other players ships. On each ship is a crew of four people that must work together or die!! As for moonshine, it's homemade alcohol... :P
The Web Doctor Feb 19, 2014 @ 10:59am 
Is it possible to put your ship above the other players and jump on theirs? How do I get some Moon Shine?
Originally posted by Sky Captain TGills:
Well, it's a team based game where the objective is usually to destroy the other players ships. On each ship is a crew of four people that must work together or die!! As for moonshine, it's homemade alcohol... :P
Unfortunatly no. It would be pretty cool though! One thing to note though, is that you can see them running around on the ship when you get close enough. Moonshine though, you need a recipie to make! :P In game though, I think you can just select it as a skill.
The Web Doctor Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:04am 
One more thing where can I input a suggestion? Thanks for your help.
Originally posted by Sky Captain TGills:
Unfortunatly no. It would be pretty cool though! One thing to note though, is that you can see them running around on the ship when you get close enough. Moonshine though, you need a recipie to make! :P In game though, I think you can just select it as a skill.
Anytime! As for suggestions, http://gunsoficarus.com/community/forumarchive/discussion/887/give-muse-all-your-ideas/p1
Not sure if they still use that forum or not though... :/
That forum has been closed! My bad! You should still be able to find a link on there anyway.
The Web Doctor Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:15am 
I found the new forum thank you again.
Originally posted by Sky Captain TGills:
That forum has been closed! My bad! You should still be able to find a link on there anyway.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 19, 2014 @ 10:54am
Posts: 7