Αναρτήθηκε: 30 Μαΐου
The Witcher 1 Enchanced Edition is a great game that is underestimated by many. The biggest issue for people is combat. Well it's not that bad when you're 20h into the game. Of course the combat may be an obstruction for most, but you just need to ignore that single fact. The combat actually becomes enjoyable when you are around level 10-14. thats when the real fun begins.
Story is just amazing. It starts slowly, introduces player into the world, teaches ropes of the game. Later on it picks up the pace seriously fast throughout the game only to put player under maximum pressure in chapter 5. There is a lot of sex and I mean it. Geralt can have unlimited number of intercourses and he wont have a baby (no need for protection eh? lucky ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :P).
Regardless of old age of the game it has a lot to offer and will deliver a lot of fun and enjoyment. If you decide to do completionist walkhrough you need around 55 hours to do so. Not only you get countless sex occasions (that includes threesomes, foursomes even going at it with goddess!). All is presented in very tasteful style and player is rewarded with a hand drawn card of a woman, Geralt had intercourse with. All is done in very tasteful manner, not vulgar <insert any hardcore mature video names here>. Ever wanted to beat up father so hard, that he would beg you to stop only so you could get to his daughter 5 minutes later upstairs while he is still recovering from beating downstairs? This game is definetly for you!
The graphic is outdated but that does not matter, in the longer run once you get used to it, you may consider some shader play and reflections actually pretty (i.e. shader play in the sewers, reflections in royal rooms, etc). Textures are so low resolution that its laughable. There is mod to improve overall graphic quality but I didnt use it personally. The game regardless of huge amount of patches that were released, still suffers from occasional stutters in some areas throughout entire game. They occur only in some insignificant places.
To do list in the game:
* get to know as much women as possible, that includes working girls(if u get a deal with brothel lady, one cheap flower is enough for full service with one of girls:P)
* beat up a father till a point he begs you to stop. ofc u get to his daughter 5 mins later upstairs while he is taking the inflicted pain downstairs lol
* get in a threesome with 3 nice vampire ladies
* get drunk a lot, especially during cutscenes with dandelion
* get on in action with village waitress from chapter 1 in the mill, locals will believe ghosts haunt the mill again xD
* get drunk hard, purchase a special drunk bonus skill and fight everyone while totally wasted
* even more sex!
* slay some memorable monsters
* seduce a goddess in the game
* become so op with strenght and dexteriety that opponents cant hit you 95% of times :D
* run around the sarcophagus in crypts while being chased by the striga, do not forget to play benny hill theme in the background! priceless laughs guaranteed :D
* beat up everyone in the inn's
* get laid even more (food for fun lol)
* allow yourself to be immersed into the world of the witcher, this is great world you just need to open yourself for it
* fight the evil and bad guys
* become a gambling legend and whoop king's butt for almost 4000 orens :D
* make decisions that fit your own morality, conscience and values
* even more stuff to do, list would be way too long. oh have i mentioned more sex?
* epic alvin twist at the end of the game
To sum things up the Witcher 1 Enchanced Edition is one of greatest games ever released. Great atmosphere, immersion, story, characters, world, amazing soundtrack. There is way too much to mention! It has its own flaws but lets face it, nothing is perfect. Technnologically (some animations, some movement, some funny bugs are here, but not many). Perfection is plain boring. (this is why ill never understand people abusing plastic surgeries, perfection doesnt exist and each surgery needs maitenance each 6-10 years period). The combat may be flawed but it's very rewarding once your character develops to certain level. If you're looking for great game or want to experience Witcher series from scratch, go ahead and start with first installment of the series. You will not be dissapointed whether you buy it on normal price or as soon as it's on sale. It will be money well spent. Assuming that you have got the game, do not forget to check Witcher 2 Assasins of the Kings and Witcher 3 Wild Hunt :)