Colour Bind > General Discussions > Topic Details
StonedSpike'X' Oct 2, 2012 @ 7:17am
Editor mode doesnt support AZERTY??
I think the game it's Editor Mode doesn't really support AZERTY keyboards. I might be wrong cus I can do most off the stuff, but when I wanna change the smoothness or pointness off a vert, neither the 1-4 buttons work above my keys as well as those on the numpad.. Could anyone help me out here??
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Dinaroozie  [developer] Oct 4, 2012 @ 11:16pm 
I've never come across that... sorry you're having trouble. I'm not near my development machine now unfortunately, but when I am I'll switch over to AZERTY and see if it introduces the problem you've described and then hopefully I can help figure out what's going on.
StonedSpike'X' Oct 5, 2012 @ 4:13am 
Originally posted by Dinaroozie:
I've never come across that... sorry you're having trouble. I'm not near my development machine now unfortunately, but when I am I'll switch over to AZERTY and see if it introduces the problem you've described and then hopefully I can help figure out what's going on.

Thx that would be lovely.. aww since it took a while for me to get a response u might get a similar mail that I sended to support..
Dinaroozie  [developer] Oct 5, 2012 @ 5:08pm 
I did, but no worries. :) And yeah it sounds like, despite my attempts to think of everything, I didn't think of different keyboard layouts. Bugger. I don't have a really clear idea of the theory on this... I'd have thought it'd 'just work', albeit with key directions that make no sense. This might take me a little while to figure out/fix but we'll get it sorted for a patch, and I'll certainly let you know when you can get your hands on it. Sorry for the delay.
StonedSpike'X' Oct 5, 2012 @ 5:43pm 
Take your time..
Guess ill have to make more 'pointy' maps untill then :) Ow and a pleasure to help with the mail.
Euhm.. treu steam? Doesn't the patch install itself??
Anton Oct 14, 2012 @ 8:05am 
i have AZERTY keyboard with windows 7, and to fix this problem, i do Alt+Shift to switch to QWERTY keyboard.
StonedSpike'X' Oct 14, 2012 @ 1:07pm 
Originally posted by Anton:
i have AZERTY keyboard with windows 7, and to fix this problem, i do Alt+Shift to switch to QWERTY keyboard.

U just do that in windows itself or in game?? Btw how do u know what key is what then??

EDIT:
I tried this and ull never guess, the game still reacts to the old key bindings..
Last edited by StonedSpike'X'; Oct 15, 2012 @ 7:40am
Anton Oct 19, 2012 @ 1:45pm 
this combination works for any opened program and apply only for this program.
(and it works commonly on most applications in windows)

i knew it by my grand brother, so i really dont know where it comes from ...

by the way ...
do not use the [alt gr] key : it wont work. you had to hold [alt] and press [shift]
(no matter if it is left shift or right shift)

so the real [alt] is on the left of the 'space" bar.
StonedSpike'X' Oct 21, 2012 @ 1:17pm 
Originally posted by Anton:
this combination works for any opened program and apply only for this program.
(and it works commonly on most applications in windows)

i knew it by my grand brother, so i really dont know where it comes from ...

by the way ...
do not use the [alt gr] key : it wont work. you had to hold [alt] and press [shift]
(no matter if it is left shift or right shift)

so the real [alt] is on the left of the 'space" bar.

No no u get me wrong.. I tried it.. it idd changed my Windows Language to USA English.. but it doesnt change my AZERTY to QWERTY.. U tried, I apreciate thx for the help tho!!
MistaMints  [developer] Nov 2, 2012 @ 11:08am 
We are working on a fix for the AZERTY bug.
StonedSpike'X' Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:08pm 
Originally posted by MistaMints:
We are working on a fix for the AZERTY bug.

awww thk you very much.. i was already wondering if u guys forgot :)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50