Thanks to the 0.4.3 SDK Lunar Flight finally has a playable DK2 build!
Here are some things you need to know...
* You need to Opt into the Steam Beta (dk2)
* Direct To Rift mode not tested, run it in extended!
* Not built with DX11 (yet)
* Don't play with the Graphics Settings it might crash
* Delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Shovsoft\Lunar Flight from your registry before starting to make sure it has the preconfigured settings
* There are no Dynamic Cockpit Shadows! :(
* There is a nice new Asteroid Field intro scene where you can set your Orientation
* Press O or Left Stick Button + Right Stick Button (X360) to reset orientation
* Map 2 has the best performance
If you're having performance problems try Holding Alt after starting the game to access the launcher window and select one of the lower quality settings.
I hope to get some time to look at the build some more in the future but this build is pretty good for now!