Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Jokke Sep 5, 2013 @ 6:21am
Dxun - Sith tomb Freedon Nadd - terminal equation
I'm as the title says in Freedon Nadd's tomb and cants find out the equation on the terminal (the one with an ancient box on the right) either I'm just really lazy or I can't find it out, anyhow, please tell me if you know it. Thanks
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Hassat Hunter Sep 5, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
The A, B, C one or the mathematical puzzle?
victorzvyagin Sep 6, 2013 @ 6:04am 
what does it say?
Jokke Sep 6, 2013 @ 6:25am 
The mathmatical one
victorzvyagin Sep 6, 2013 @ 7:32am 
well, obviously- so what does Mathematical equation Say??
Hassat Hunter Sep 6, 2013 @ 7:53am 
(6 × 2) - 8 + 9 ÷ 1 = 13

or

(6 × 2) - 8 + 9 × 1 = 13
Jokke Sep 6, 2013 @ 9:12am 
Ty Hassat
slippity slip-jip Sep 6, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Just saying but you can skip freedon nadds tomb. what i recommend doing is when you pick 3 party members pick someone that has good stealth, mira, visas, (dont remember). go in solo when you first talk with xarga, and switch to stealth with whoever you have. you should be interupted by xarga again. talk, then keep going. there should be a running squad of sith troopers. let them pass, and keep walking to the big tomb. walk up the ramp and enter the tomb. go past the trooper and the officer in the 1st room, and past the sith in the second. try to walk into the tomb, it will take you out of stealth, try to go in, and u should be in. after the conversation with xarga, he will walk away try to talk to him by spamming not left click which is interact, but 'r' which is also 'interact'. i have tryed with clicking and it won't work. so, as xarga is walking away press 'r' as much as you can, spamming it, until you get to another conversation with him, saying: "what happened to (player name)? and it will take you to onderon.
Jokke Sep 7, 2013 @ 2:46am 
Originally posted by shadow0077:
Just saying but you can skip freedon nadds tomb. what i recommend doing is when you pick 3 party members pick someone that has good stealth, mira, visas, (dont remember). go in solo when you first talk with xarga, and switch to stealth with whoever you have. you should be interupted by xarga again. talk, then keep going. there should be a running squad of sith troopers. let them pass, and keep walking to the big tomb. walk up the ramp and enter the tomb. go past the trooper and the officer in the 1st room, and past the sith in the second. try to walk into the tomb, it will take you out of stealth, try to go in, and u should be in. after the conversation with xarga, he will walk away try to talk to him by spamming not left click which is interact, but 'r' which is also 'interact'. i have tryed with clicking and it won't work. so, as xarga is walking away press 'r' as much as you can, spamming it, until you get to another conversation with him, saying: "what happened to (player name)? and it will take you to onderon.

Hm, cool, but I already finished the tomb :3
Hassat Hunter Sep 7, 2013 @ 9:07am 
You know... that's not supposed to happen... :p
*adds to list of things to check on*
Jokke Sep 7, 2013 @ 10:28am 
XD
terminalplex Aug 28 @ 8:07am 
Originally posted by Hassat Hunter:
(6 × 2) - 8 + 9 ÷ 1 = 13

or

(6 × 2) - 8 + 9 × 1 = 13


Wow I thought I was just going completely insane, but I tried this multiple times and it tells my incorrect with either equation and blows up. Any ideas?
victorzvyagin Aug 28 @ 8:13am 
Seems legit, cause
6x2 =12
9x1=9
12-8=4
4+9 = 13

Dunno why it doesn't accept it. Also, seems that tomb wishes to trick the sith who didn't quite do well at key stage 3 Maths for schoolkids....... Hm, are Sith Really that powerful?
terminalplex Aug 28 @ 8:26am 
lol no kidding i was like were the sith taught Padawan Execution Makes Darth Always Smile??

Seriously wracking my brain to remember the order of operations. And how says you never use this stuff.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try a few more times and if it doesn't work, guess I'll just miss out on whatever is in the old box.

And shout out to the mod maker, thanks for your hard work
victorzvyagin Aug 28 @ 8:58am 
Originally posted by terminalplex:
lol no kidding i was like were the sith taught Padawan Execution Makes Darth Always Smile??

Seriously wracking my brain to remember the order of operations. And how says you never use this stuff.


Originally posted by terminalplex:
lol no kidding i was like were the sith taught Padawan Execution Makes Darth Always Smile??

Seriously wracking my brain to remember the order of operations. And how says you never use this stuff.


Originally posted by terminalplex:
lol no kidding i was like were the sith taught Padawan Execution Makes Darth Always Smile??

Seriously wracking my brain to remember the order of operations. And how says you never use this stuff.

Come oooooon, I thought it was obvious that the Whole Mathematics Course had primary use in playing Video Games! ^_^
Thats what my brother would say too (he's 9 yo)
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50