Omerta - City of Gangsters - Future and Content Update
as you may have noticed we have gone a bit silent over the recent days while we were busy collecting and evaluating your feedback and suggestions for the future of Omerta.
The result is an interim list of features which we are planning to provide via a free content update (PC and Xbox) for the game:
- New maps for multiplayer and sandbox modes
- Enemy gang for sandbox mode, operating independently and taking over businesses - can both attack the player and be attacked by the player
- Customizable game settings and goals for sandbox games
- Economy overview panel for current businesses with their efficiency, profit, ect.
- Visual representation of individual business types on the strategic map via icons
- Additional difficulty setting and "Iron Man" option (saving progress in strategic mode disabled)
- Massive overhaul of cover mechanics in turn-based combat
- Introduction of multiplayer chat and several other minor fixes/changes
Our goal is to make these features available some time between 4 and 8 weeks from now and I will report back with our progress regularly. As stated, the above list is still work-in-progress and subject to further additions and changes.
I would like to thank the community and everyone involved in the discussions about gameplay mechanics, suggestions and tweaks for their feedback and ongoing support.
On a side note, we have just released the DLC "The Bulgarian Colossus" (previously a retail preorder exclusive) for free to all owners of the game on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/215373/
Please find updated information to the Content Update here:http://steamcommunity.com/app/208520/discussions/0/828936718670356777/