F1 2012 PC Patch #10 News
Today sees patch #10 available on Steam for PC versions of F1 2012.
This update addresses the following issues:
• Made some more minor improvements to the online. Were keen to get feedback on these changes via our forums.
• Fixed an issue which would show a session to be In The Lobby when players were actually racing.
• Fixed an issue where the Engineer would always be one place out when talking about your position relative to your objective.
• Fixed some minor text issues with emails and press clipplings.
• If you have seen lower GPU usage and framerate drop on the more recent patches you can try adding the line
to hardware_settings_config.xml in Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2012\hardwaresettings. If this does cause unwanted side effects, please undo the change by deleting the line from the config.
We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.
Thanks for your continued feedback!