[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 10:55am
Someone help me with the doom series sale
So if i want to have every possible doom game on steam what should i buy?

Doom 3 bfg and doom classic complete, right?
Last edited by [TSWolf] Nexures; May 10 @ 11:06am
Showing 1-15 of 66 comments
< >
Tryyton May 10 @ 11:34am 
yes doom3 bfg comes with all editions. but the older d3 version still looks better thanks to mods. b3 bfg is not mod compatible afaik.
[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 12:32pm 
thx for the info, but that still didnt answer my question :P what do i have to buy to have every single doom game/dlc etc?
wodzu May 10 @ 12:34pm 
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18397/ - Doom Classic Complete ( include Master Levels for Doom II which i think is not part of BFG edition)

and you can choice between New BFG edition or buy old http://store.steampowered.com/sub/425/ Doom 3 Pack ( which not include The Lost Mission )

or :D wait till QuakeCon and buy QuakeCon Collection which include all games from ID Software + Bethesda .
Last edited by wodzu; May 10 @ 12:39pm
[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 12:42pm 
quakecon collection? whats that?
[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 12:43pm 
all i want to know is what do i have to buy to get every possible doom game and every possible dlc for all doom games...
wodzu May 10 @ 12:45pm 
i answerd your qestion if you want all doom ( with even The Lost Mission dlc for Doom 3) you should buy this 2 :

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18397/ Doom Classic Complete

and Doom 3 BFG edition.
itrolu May 10 @ 12:47pm 
It's cheaper if you get them separately.

Here's Doom 3 + DLC http://store.steampowered.com/sub/425/

And here's all the previous ones http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18397/

That's what you want. Don't buy the BFG edition.
[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 12:47pm 
yeah so thats what i said bro :P sorry but i just got confused with all those "master levels,lost mission" etc etc etc... because tbh i never had a chance to play doom in my life :P so since the sale is now on i decided to give it a try.

also, if i buy doom 3bfg, will i get doom 1,2,3 classics in my library, or will i hasve to launch it in game?
[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 12:48pm 
@itrolu yeah but if you buy doom 3 bfg, AND the classic collection you get everything
itrolu May 10 @ 12:48pm 
Originally posted by Nexures:
yeah so thats what i said bro :P sorry but i just got confused with all those "master levels,lost mission" etc etc etc... because tbh i never had a chance to play doom in my life :P so since the sale is now on i decided to give it a try.

also, if i buy doom 3bfg, will i get doom 1,2,3 classics in my library, or will i hasve to launch it in game?

Don't get the BFG edition, it's worse than the original doom 3. Just look at my previous post and buy those packs.
itrolu May 10 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by Nexures:
@itrolu yeah but if you buy doom 3 bfg, AND the classic collection you get everything

But you pay more for it.
xdman May 10 @ 12:49pm 
You will only have Doom 3 BFG in your library and when you launch it, you will have to chose which game you want to play.
[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 12:50pm 
i know thats what i heard about bfg.. but dude to be honest, when i buy games i always aim for literally EVERYTHING there is. otherwise id rather just pirate games :) and besides, why not spend 3-4 euros more so you can have 1 more game ?
wodzu May 10 @ 12:50pm 
no there are in-game
[TSWolf] Nexures May 10 @ 12:50pm 
Originally posted by xdman:
You will only have Doom 3 BFG in your library and when you launch it, you will have to chose which game you want to play.

ohhh that ♥♥♥♥ing sucks
Showing 1-15 of 66 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 10 @ 10:55am
Posts: 66