mfikretcam Mar 15, 2013 @ 7:00pm
Look at the ridiculus English Premier League RULES!
League rules still goal difference we are not in90s fm team!
And team captanincy problem again, if captain is subsituted the game do not select a captain!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
JamPherson Mar 16, 2013 @ 1:39am 
the EPL uses goal difference to sort teams level on points. Just look at the league last year with city and United
F-o Mar 16, 2013 @ 3:48am 
im a huge Man united Fan and To be honest i wouldnt change a thing last season, i know we lost because of the goal difference but thats what makes the game the best in the world, it adds drama and made this season much more excitiing
Whyte Jr Mar 17, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
There is a reason I don't play in the english league though my favorite team is liverpool, too many laws. It's almost like playing in the chinese league. I can't sign someone if the person hasn't played in the natioal team. Do you know how many young and talented footballers you loose out on cause of that rule?. Naah man, I'll stay in the portuguese league thank you
GusKTA Mar 18, 2013 @ 9:24pm 
Originally posted by Whyte Jr:
There is a reason I don't play in the english league though my favorite team is liverpool, too many laws. It's almost like playing in the chinese league. I can't sign someone if the person hasn't played in the natioal team. Do you know how many young and talented footballers you loose out on cause of that rule?. Naah man, I'll stay in the portuguese league thank you
WHat do you mean? i sign uncapped players all the time
srs bsns Mar 18, 2013 @ 9:26pm 
I guess he meant non-eu players.
GusKTA Mar 18, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
Originally posted by twobobrobertson:
I guess he meant non-eu players.
yes i know i sign them too. players from like south america and such?
Whyte Jr Mar 19, 2013 @ 11:48am 
south america, africa, australia, asia, you can't get to the talented ones if they haven't played in the national team. Looking at the brazilian league for example, that makes about 80 percent of the league. What's the use of having scouts go find me young and talented players below 18 if I can't sign them. Btw I'm like Wenger, I sign em young and end up with a barcelona style team (the chemistry is off the hook).
srs bsns Mar 19, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
Now you're confusing me...Signing uncapped, mature, non-eu players in England is next to impossible, true, but signing talented youngsters is easy, particularly if you're a big team like Liverpool. Presuming the youngsters are 1st team potentials, they will get their WP 90% of the time.
The U18 law is annoying, it seems funny that its supposed to be an EU law, but half the countries can ignore it.
Anyway, while you cant bring the player in, you can still sign them at 15/16/17, when they barely cost 6 figure sums (£) and it stops other teams getting there first.
GusKTA Mar 19, 2013 @ 3:38pm 
Originally posted by twobobrobertson:
Now you're confusing me...Signing uncapped, mature, non-eu players in England is next to impossible, true, but signing talented youngsters is easy, particularly if you're a big team like Liverpool. Presuming the youngsters are 1st team potentials, they will get their WP 90% of the time.
The U18 law is annoying, it seems funny that its supposed to be an EU law, but half the countries can ignore it.
Anyway, while you cant bring the player in, you can still sign them at 15/16/17, when they barely cost 6 figure sums (£) and it stops other teams getting there first.
Yes i concur. signing a 16 y/o regen who already has good stats is very wise because while he may not be able to join at the moment he will transfer when he turns 18. So he basically gets first team experience in his old club and when he comes at the age of 18 he will be first team material for your club. I've done this a lot with my strikers and i have about 4 first team striker who are all under 20
Last edited by GusKTA; Mar 19, 2013 @ 3:39pm
Clappy20UTID Mar 22, 2013 @ 10:19am 
Originally posted by Whyte Jr:
south america, africa, australia, asia, you can't get to the talented ones if they haven't played in the national team. Looking at the brazilian league for example, that makes about 80 percent of the league. What's the use of having scouts go find me young and talented players below 18 if I can't sign them. Btw I'm like Wenger, I sign em young and end up with a barcelona style team (the chemistry is off the hook).

ha lol if your Wenger you must win nowt lmfao lol
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2013 @ 7:00pm
Posts: 10