I have updated Arena Wars 2 to Version 1.0.1
, this is mainly a hotfix patch, here are the patch notes:
- Fixed evil memory leaks, which where caused by video loading.
- Fixed potential crash causes.
- Fixed mysterious mouse move flickering in options menu by using the default cursor.
- Fixed some warnings to reduce log file entries.
- Changed default resolution from 1440x900 to 1280x720 (*).
- Changed default Frame rate limit from infinity to 60 (*).
- Improved resolution options.
*Delete Settings.xml in you ArenaWars2 Steam folder, to reset the engine settings.
To be honest, im not 100% sure if this update will fix the current crashes on some systems, but it will decrease the number of potentail crash causes. If there are crashes on you systems anyway, please lent me a hand and post every informations you can get about the crash here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/207730/discussions/0/882962877621545548/
Important infos are:
- You System (OS, Processor, RAM, Graphic cards)
- Log entries (<SteamInstallation>\steamapps\common\arena wars 2\ArenaWarsMain.log)
- Error Code (Stack trace or Screenshot of the error window)
Another try, if a crash causes is to start ArenaWars.exe as administrator (Right click > Run as admin), please let me know if this works.