Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Constructive Criticism / Feeback Thread
There are a few things about the game that annoy me:
- Units on attack move stop moving after attacking (meaning they often don't arrive at the set waypoint have stopped somewhere on the way)
- You can not add units to control groups with shift+#
- You can not select a single unit from you current selection through the interface
- The waypoints don't work with attacks.
- The items should be hot keyed by default and binding them via the text file doesn't work for me.
- The AI is terrible. An absolute disaster. Even on the highest difficulty they still move-command their units through my army to let them die 1 by 1.
- Only capture the flag might not keep the playerbase that you need for such a multiplayer game to be considered "active". The game would lend itself to a "capture and hold"-style game mode very well.
- No UI during replays.
Last edited by Nelo112; Oct 13, 2012 @ 12:53pm