Misfits Attic  [developer] Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:03pm
What would you guys want for Steam Trading Cards?
We're a little behind and haven't made Steam trading cards for AVNT yet. Anything in particular you guys would want? What about some concept art ones? Let us know!
Last edited by Misfits Attic; Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:52am
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
< >
Niban  [developer] Jun 18, 2013 @ 8:27pm 
Excuse my ignorance... what are Steam Cards?
Misfits Attic  [developer] Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:51am 
Sorry, Steam Trading Cards. This explains them better than I can :) http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/
Niban  [developer] Jun 21, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
I would love to see these. I'll collect them all :D
Misfits Attic  [developer] Jun 21, 2013 @ 6:33pm 
:)
Air Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:39am 
@Misfits Attic
Do you have an ETA on the Trading cards ?
Could you add emoticons, backgroups, well, just everything that is possible.

Maybe release them together with a 66% or 75% on AVNT, flash sale ?
Last edited by Air; Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:46am
Misfits Attic  [developer] Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:11am 
That's a good idea (flash sale w/launch of cards). We'll definitely do the emoticons, backgrounds, etc, and let us know if you guys want anything in particular :)

I'm trying not to overwork Holly since she still works a full time job and basically raises our child, but Brian (who worked on AVNT) looks like he has some time to work on these. Sorry it's taking so long, thanks for caring!
Niban  [developer] Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:13am 
I'd love to see Dr. X. It could be a collage of Dr X.. making TOM, going to the Park with TOM... destroying his first invention with TOM. Though that may be difficult considering how small TOM really is. :P
Air Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Misfits Attic:
That's a good idea (flash sale w/launch of cards). We'll definitely do the emoticons, backgrounds, etc, and let us know if you guys want anything in particular :)

I'm trying not to overwork Holly since she still works a full time job and basically raises our child, but Brian (who worked on AVNT) looks like he has some time to work on these. Sorry it's taking so long, thanks for caring!
:-).
Thank you for the cards. I can't wait to see how it looks in the end.
Misfits Attic  [developer] Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by Niban:
I'd love to see Dr. X. It could be a collage of Dr X.. making TOM, going to the Park with TOM... destroying his first invention with TOM. Though that may be difficult considering how small TOM really is. :P

You know I hadn't really considered getting Trav to do new base images for stuff like this. That would be really fun. I'll see if he has time and I have the $ ;)
Air Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:19am 
Don't forget the developer get's 10% off of every sale on the Steam market for his game :).
Valve get's 5%.
Last edited by Air; Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:20am
Misfits Attic  [developer] Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by Air:
:-).
Thank you for the cards. I can't wait to see how it looks in the end.

Air: It's people like you that inspire me when I get down and think I can't survive as an indie. The kind words go a long way. Thanks for understanding that we're slow because we're small, and after AVNT I'm trying to keep it to a 50 hr week if I can :)
Misfits Attic  [developer] Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:24am 
Originally posted by Air:
Don't forget the developer get's 10% off of every sale on the Steam market for his game :).
Valve get's 5%.
Do you mean if a player sold an AVNT card to another? Sorry, I'm new to this stuff, I should know this, but I rarely trade things...
Air Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:32am 
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Weekend-Reading-Steam-Trading-Cards-and-Valve-s-Manipulation-364263.shtml
When one buys a card trough the Steam Market the developer get's a cut of 10%.
Earning money, without even having to sell more copies of a game.
Last edited by Air; Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:34am
Misfits Attic  [developer] Jul 15, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Ahhh, thanks for that!
Air Jul 15, 2013 @ 1:57pm 
;-)
Btw, people buy games just to have these trading cards.
Last edited by Air; Jul 15, 2013 @ 1:59pm
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50