The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Lets talk about Ben.
Does anyone else agree that Ben is the most stupid ♥♥♥♥ing piece of ♥♥♥♥ numbskull teenager they've ever seen as a character in a game? I was glad to let him fall to his death in Ep. 4 and personally would've liked to of killed him way before that.

Anyone else agree?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
Sir R2-D2 Jun 27, 2014 @ 9:11pm 
Totally agree! v.v'
Originally posted by Gary Oak:
no
I dont know how you can defend Ben when his actions are responsible for the death of seven chracters. He is more lethal than the zombies.
Matt7b Jun 27, 2014 @ 9:35pm 
Ben is pretty awful!
Never3ndr Jun 28, 2014 @ 12:25am 
I really, really hated Ben's character.

But, when it came down to it I couldn't kill him. I think it was knowing that he knew how bad he was ♥♥♥♥ing up and how much it was killing him...there was a redeeming quality in that and really made me take pity on him.

He gets better if you don't kill him. Also, I'm pretty sure that the zombies are responsible for more deaths than Ben...seeing as how most of humanity is wiped out and all that. I'd say billions of ppl is more lethal than seven (which still wouldn't have all died without zombies).
Originally posted by Vice Admiral ♥♥♥♥ Face:
Does anyone else agree that Ben is the most stupid ♥♥♥♥ing piece of ♥♥♥♥ numbskull teenager they've ever seen as a character in a game? I was glad to let him fall to his death in Ep. 4 and personally would've liked to of killed him way before that.

Anyone else agree?

Ben's the most realistic character in the story. Most people if they were in a situation such as the one presented in the game would say they would be like Lee in such a situation. However most people would actually be like Ben.
Jun 28, 2014 @ 1:25am 
I agree that he prevented
ben gets better if you dont kill him
Originally posted by Vice Admiral ♥♥♥♥ Face:
Originally posted by Gary Oak:
no
I dont know how you can defend Ben when his actions are responsible for the death of seven chracters. He is more lethal than the zombies.


That is a exaggeration.
most people in the same situation would do what Ben did.
The bandits said they had his friend, what was he supposed to do? leave his buddy to die?
Lee can cause the death of people too, so by that logic he is even worse than the walkers and he deserved to die.
Kenny caused the death of shawn and Larry so he deserved to die.

Amazing logic.
Actually Duck caused Shawn's death.
Originally posted by MorningLightMountain:
Actually Duck caused Shawn's death.

It was both Duck and Kenny, after Kenny saved Duck, instead of running away he could have helped Lee save shawn, then no one would die.
Originally posted by Gary Oak:
Originally posted by MorningLightMountain:
Actually Duck caused Shawn's death.

It was both Duck and Kenny, after Kenny saved Duck, instead of running away he could have helped Lee save shawn, then no one would die.

Well except Shawn as his death is canon.
Xersona Jun 28, 2014 @ 8:37am 
Yes and no.
JackBauer Jun 28, 2014 @ 10:14am 
Nope
< >
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 27, 2014 @ 8:30pm
Posts: 79