What if... Spoilers by the way.
What if clementine died in the marsh house while you were fighting the stranger and you walked out of the marsh house without covering himself and went through the herd of walkers to get to christa and omid but passed out halfway? Would he have died OR would the bite kind of disguase him? Let me know your opinions please! :D
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Energetic Yellow Jun 9 @ 9:40am 
It would be an interesting alternative ending, but the bite would definitely kill him. But the death of Clementine would mean that there would be no season 2, and I would probably cry a whole ocean if she died.
I fell off a moped i hurt Jun 9 @ 11:32am 
Originally posted by Energetic Yellow:
It would be an interesting alternative ending, but the bite would definitely kill him. But the death of Clementine would mean that there would be no season 2, and I would probably cry a whole ocean if she died.
Well theres the possinlity of playing as kenny if that happend, and that omid may have not died in that bathroom or whatever he died in.
Last edited by I fell off a moped i hurt; Jun 9 @ 11:34am
Miss-Chibi-Godd Jun 14 @ 3:47am 
wasnt clems fault omid died, since he wanted sex with his wife so they were alone o3o
plus they didnt check the bathroom with her or tell her to lock the door if there was a lock etc.
MorningLightMountain Jun 14 @ 4:08am 
Originally posted by Miss-Chibi-Godd:
wasnt clems fault omid died, since he wanted sex with his wife so they were alone o3o
plus they didnt check the bathroom with her or tell her to lock the door if there was a lock etc.

Strange so Clementine isn't responsible for Omid's death. Yet Sarah is to blame for Reggie's death?
Miss-Chibi-Godd Jun 14 @ 4:20am 
stop replying me =p if I was clem I would keep the gun on me at all times but thats just me, sarah didnt do her work if she did, then reggie wouldnt have been killed, carver could have killed him another time for something else, so yeah its sarahs fault. I would blame krista omid for leaving a kid aka clem in a bathroom alone for there own selfish needs, or if you think its more fair blame clem with those two equally, If I was clem I would always keep gun/weapons on me. Never put them down even if it does look safe or whatever, clem should have locked the door behind her when going in the bathroom, in real life there would be a lock on the door, then that chick would never have been able to come in
Last edited by Miss-Chibi-Godd; Jun 14 @ 4:22am
MorningLightMountain Jun 14 @ 4:23am 
Yes, she is also partiallly responsible.
Miss-Chibi-Godd Jun 14 @ 4:28am 
I wouldnt put full blame on clem, shes a part of it, if need be, but not full case in big picture
MorningLightMountain Jun 14 @ 5:37am 
Originally posted by Miss-Chibi-Godd:
I wouldnt put full blame on clem, shes a part of it, if need be, but not full case in big picture

But you would blame Sarah? For not pruning a plant.
Miss-Chibi-Godd Jun 14 @ 5:54am 
Hell yeah o3o you love being a brat to me dontcha friend xp
Last edited by Miss-Chibi-Godd; Jun 14 @ 5:55am
MorningLightMountain Jun 14 @ 5:56am 
Originally posted by Miss-Chibi-Godd:
Hell yeah o3o you love being a brat to me dontcha friend xp

You get how flawed that is right?
I fell off a moped i hurt Jun 14 @ 12:56pm 
" in real life there would be a lock on the door, then that chick would never have been able to come in" Well she coulda kicked it in :o
MorningLightMountain Jun 14 @ 1:48pm 
Originally posted by Excailaber.:
" in real life there would be a lock on the door, then that chick would never have been able to come in" Well she coulda kicked it in :o

It's also a public bathroom. The locks on those tend to require keys.
I fell off a moped i hurt Jun 14 @ 2:18pm 
Thats why Miss-Chibi-Godd there is a lock...
Miss-Chibi-Godd Jun 14 @ 6:27pm 
gas stations have locks on there doors, thats where the bathroom was, wasnt it.
MorningLightMountain Jun 14 @ 6:52pm 
Originally posted by Miss-Chibi-Godd:
gas stations have locks on there doors, thats where the bathroom was, wasnt it.

More of a truck stop. While it would have had a lock it was also a public bathroom with multiple stallls. That would generally by a lock which would require a key it wouldn't be Yale lock, latch or a slide.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 7 @ 5:11pm
Posts: 15