Taishi Aug 23 @ 2:32pm
This game is 80% off on GNG!
Just thought you guys should know.
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Im a Merc in Unturned Aug 23 @ 2:32pm 
WHOHOO! GET THE BUCKFAST
Taishi Aug 23 @ 2:40pm 
buckfast? O_o
Im a Merc in Unturned Aug 23 @ 2:43pm 
Originally posted by Taishi:
buckfast? O_o
Its just a wine here in ireland :p
Taishi Aug 23 @ 2:44pm 
Ok.. thats seriously bad sarcasm dude.. I assumed some people might like to know is all.. I'm debating about getting it myself.
Im a Merc in Unturned Aug 23 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by Taishi:
Ok.. thats seriously bad sarcasm dude.. I assumed some people might like to know is all.. I'm debating about getting it myself.
What? Im not being sarcastic i said get the buckfast as in get out the wine and download the game and play it... i dont know where you are getting the sarcasm from..
Last edited by Im a Merc in Unturned; Aug 23 @ 2:45pm
Taishi Aug 23 @ 2:53pm 
Eh, seemed like sarcasm to me, I thought it was a bad joke :-P I'm still debating about it though.. Its a shame its not got Co-Op, I really prefer that for zombie killing games.
Im a Merc in Unturned Aug 23 @ 3:04pm 
Originally posted by Taishi:
Eh, seemed like sarcasm to me, I thought it was a bad joke :-P I'm still debating about it though.. Its a shame its not got Co-Op, I really prefer that for zombie killing games.
Killing floor is a good co op one. Or the game unturned it is good as well.
Taishi Aug 23 @ 3:17pm 
Yeah, I got it, didn't personally like it, I prefer Left 4 Dead 2. And what game unturned it?
Im a Merc in Unturned Aug 23 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Taishi:
Yeah, I got it, didn't personally like it, I prefer Left 4 Dead 2. And what game unturned it?
No the game Unturned is good as well.. Its basicly when dayZ and minecraft had a baby
Taishi Aug 23 @ 3:23pm 
Oh.. meh.. I played those survival MMO types and don't really like them either.
Im a Merc in Unturned Aug 23 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by Taishi:
Oh.. meh.. I played those survival MMO types and don't really like them either.
*cries in a corner*
Taishi Aug 24 @ 7:22am 
Also 80% off on GamersGate with 400 Days DLC included. However, TellTale Games collection on here seems to be the best deal, you save a MASSIVE ammount. Shame I already own a couple of the games in it but I still might buy it.
MorningLightMountain Aug 24 @ 9:26am 
Originally posted by Taishi:
Also 80% off on GamersGate with 400 Days DLC included. However, TellTale Games collection on here seems to be the best deal, you save a MASSIVE ammount. Shame I already own a couple of the games in it but I still might buy it.

Also now slightly cheaper as one of the games in the collection has been removed from Steam and other platforms.
Im a Merc in Unturned Aug 24 @ 9:28am 
Originally posted by Taishi:
Also 80% off on GamersGate with 400 Days DLC included. However, TellTale Games collection on here seems to be the best deal, you save a MASSIVE ammount. Shame I already own a couple of the games in it but I still might buy it.
Jesus get a ♥♥♥♥ing crate of buckfast then lol.
Last edited by Heffebaycay; Aug 25 @ 12:56pm
Mexican_Mudkipz Aug 26 @ 11:15am 
Its not anymore :(
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 23 @ 2:32pm
Posts: 29