So I have some suggestions for added features and character balance changes along with some bug fixes, For simplisities sake they will all be in one discussion, over time I may move things to their respective sub-forums.
This first post I have already posted in the genral discussion however I have edited it for grammer and spelling and also added a few things so feel free to discuss these as you will. Also a word to the dev team, if you would like I could go into more detail on how each suggested feature would work into the game and I would give numbers that would be balanced. So without further ado here is the first list of suggestions.
- The delay before combo reset, I just played a game where a player used Tiac and all they did was left-click wait for the animation to finish then repeat, this resulted in a never ending attack that was just the first attack in Tiac's left-click combo repeated that could only be stopped by another Tiac using the F skill while being attacked. Note:This could be a speedhack however it would still solve a few other balance issues to increase the timer delay a player must wait before they can restart the combo.
- Remove Elika's hidden combo, it does more total damage than her Q ability and the final attack in the combo is her Q ability with a shorter duration. It is highly overpower, the first time I used Elika I got a multi-kill in the first 30 seconds of the match, it was a FFA match, so either lower the damage output of it and the range or just remove it all-together, she still has the highest burst damage even without it.
- Decrease duration of Ice Renny's imobilize with her F skill, it lasts way to long for the amount of RP it uses. Also I'm not sure if this is intended but the skill requires the player to have 2 bars of RP filled however the skill only uses 1 of them, I have only tested this in FFA but it still is happening, whether it's intended or not it's quite unbalanced and mis-leading and confusing.
- There is a glitch where when using Elrath, if you are on a steep slope (The ramps and stairs in nagaspit for example) and you use her F it gets place in mid-air, making it undestroyable from the lower section of the ramp and attacks go through the barrier from the higher section of the ramp.
- When using a character with a teleport, ex. Elrath, when being attacked and you teleport out if the attacker is in the middle of a combo you will be pulled back to the attacker.
- There is a glitch when using Gaspar and you place 5 mines all ontop of each other at the reciveing end of a teleporter the mines combine into one super-mine that instant kills anyone that goes through the teleporter regardless of health, shields or if they are blocking or not.
- Passively regenerating Health & Shields, For example if you don't take any damage for 10 seconds your health will slowly begin to regenerate, if players health is full then Shields begin to regenerate slowly.
- All characters get a mid-air jump, this is to prevent players from falling off the edge of maps, however it would have to be a small jump so the player would have to act quickly to save them selves from falling off.
- Remove force respawn, make it so players must wait for the respawn timer then they must click the respawn button to respawn.
- Reasoning for previous suggestion is so you can add an in-game store, a store that players can access while dead to purchase items to increase various stats, such as movement speed, shields, health, damage output and so on. Now this may seem like a pay-to-win system but it's not, you won't be using real life money to purchase the items, the player would earn a per-match in-game currency through different means, Kills, Assists, Power-Ups, Capsules, Accumulate over time ect. no real life money involved.
- Ability to play multiple gamemodes on each map, For ex. be able to play FFA on Steam Canal or TDM on Nagas Pit, You would leave Nether Dale with the one game considering the map is specifically designed for that gamemode, however the other maps could quite easily support different gamemodes. Small Additions
- Shield regenerating power-ups and capsules.
- Slow SP regeneration and add SP capsules, (capsules as in the ones that heal a small amount of health).
- Private matches
- AI a.k.a bots with difficulty settings
- Friends List
- In-game currency, not the same as the currency earn per-match, this would be earned at the end of each match and could be used to purchase characters.
EDIT: Note: I must add that not all of these are my own personal suggestions, I am working along side with a small group of friends.