This error appears to be stemming from DNS issue. To possibly resolve this issue please change your DNS server to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
For information on regarding what these two DNS servers are more information can be read here: Google DNS
Following are how to change your DNS settings for Win XP, Vista, 7 and 8. If you need further assistance or this does not resolve your issue please post to the forum or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Network Connections and select your local network.
2. On the General tab click Properties > Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
3. Click Properties
The Internet Protocol window will appear. Click Use the following DNS server addresses and enter the DNS servers 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
For Vista, Windows 7&8:
1. Go to the Start Menu and click Control Panel
2. In the Control Panel, under Network and Internet, click View network status and tasks.
3. Click the link next to Connections on the right. If you're using a wired connection the link is called Local Area Connection. If you're using Wireless the link will be named differently.
4. You'll see a connection status window, click Properties.
5. Select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) item, and click the Properties button.
6. Select Use the following DNS server addresses, and enter:
Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
7. Finally click the OK in this and the previous windows to save your changes.