$20k raised for cancer research
We did it! #TeamSpeedRunner won King of Speed and sold a total of $17,387.3
We will round the number up to $20k and donate that to http://preventcancer.org/
who are also working with Humble Bundle. So we are confident the money will be put towards a good cause!
Thanks everyone for playing, and gear up for a Level Editor Competition, coming very soon.Previous announcement with details on King of Speed
Meanwhile, r34 is live in today's update. It includes some very important fixes, like configuring Sudden Death border colors. You can now make it look as horrible as you'd like. Checkpoints are now much easier to do in the Level Editor, gearing up to the upcoming event.
r34 (November 20th, 2014)
- Updated the checkpoint system, adding checkpoints to maps should be a lot easier now.
- Updated checkpoint tutorial.
- Added bot difficulty settings.
- Reduced network use for about half in terms of bandwidth and packet count.
- Improved netcode, players with a bad connection should now move around smoother.
- Switchblocks (yellow/black doors) can now be used to hang on if they are rotated to an exact vertical position.
- Many new features in the level editor, like auto-generating AI Volumes
- The colors of the flashing border during sudden death can now be configured.
- The keyboard key used to show the in-game player info can now be configured.
- Changed font to one which supports more characters.
- Bugfix: Bubbles do not destroy the performance in the level editor anymore.
- Bugfix: You can now vote for the last workhop level in the list.
- Bugfix: The bots should now always run in the right direction after respawn.
- Bugfix: The player will now always release the grappling hook when swinging into a wall.