AlexTheShyCat 4 พ.ค., 2013 @ 9:54am
A sequel?
Hi guys. Is there going to be a sequel to the movie? I suppose they succeeded alot with it so maybe someone heard some information?
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 15 ความเห็น
< >
PixelVortex 6 พ.ค., 2013 @ 12:53pm 
They said they wanted to do a sequel where they could record more indie devs from around the world instead of being limited to just America. They also have tonnes of unused film apparenly enough to create a whole other movie. However, there has been no solid info on whether or not there will be a sequel yet.
Indie Game: The Movie  [ผู้พัฒนา] 8 พ.ค., 2013 @ 1:45pm 
Hey Alex,

Thanks for asking. The closest thing we have to a sequel that we have planned, is the upcoming Special Edition of the film. It's the film, plus an additional 150+ minutes of extra content. A good chunk of this content is epilogue/updates with Tommy, Edmund and Phil. Plus, we include interviews and segments that are great stories, but didn't fit in the actual film itself.

That is coming (relatively) soon. We'll certainly make an announcement here, but feel free to check in at our website (www.indiegamethemovie.com) or Twitter (@indiegamemovie).

In terms of a bonafide, full-on sequel we have no official plans right now. But, we haven't closed the door on it at all. Still working on the first one :)

Thanks!

-James
AlexTheShyCat 9 พ.ค., 2013 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by Indie Game: The Movie:
Hey Alex,

Thanks for asking. The closest thing we have to a sequel that we have planned, is the upcoming Special Edition of the film. It's the film, plus an additional 150+ minutes of extra content. A good chunk of this content is epilogue/updates with Tommy, Edmund and Phil. Plus, we include interviews and segments that are great stories, but didn't fit in the actual film itself.

That is coming (relatively) soon. We'll certainly make an announcement here, but feel free to check in at our website (www.indiegamethemovie.com) or Twitter (@indiegamemovie).

In terms of a bonafide, full-on sequel we have no official plans right now. But, we haven't closed the door on it at all. Still working on the first one :)

Thanks!

-James

Hi! Wow, it's great news! Thanks a lot for your answer! Though I really hope you'll make a real sequel, with some new great developers and indie-games in a making. I'm sure it'll be a huge success considering the one of a firt movie!
Good luck to you, you did a great job!
Makki 20 พ.ค., 2013 @ 4:39am 
Looking forward to Special Edition, really liked the movie, great production, interesting content.
AlexTheShyCat 20 พ.ค., 2013 @ 7:04am 
And will the special edition be available on Steam? Maybe as a DLC?
Indie Game: The Movie  [ผู้พัฒนา] 21 พ.ค., 2013 @ 1:07pm 
Thanks Makki - totally appreciate that!
Indie Game: The Movie  [ผู้พัฒนา] 21 พ.ค., 2013 @ 1:08pm 
In terms of availability - we're working that out right now. It's definitely a possibility. We should have some announcements and details available soon (ish).
Razlan 24 พ.ค., 2013 @ 3:01pm 
im really looking forward to that :) its great that we wont have to re-buy it either!
Karim Ghazal 24 พ.ค., 2013 @ 7:14pm 
I just watched it, really great work, directing, and the whole work in total. And gonna watch the sequel for sure once it release.. Well done.
azureblue 25 พ.ค., 2013 @ 1:01pm 
I watched the original movie the first time back when it was first released (can't remember the exact date) and it was absolutely inspiring. It made me want to do something creative with my life.

I watched it again yesterday, and ended up watching it right after with Team Meat's commentary. It was still just as inspiring if not moreso; I've spent years experimenting with every possible creative outlet you can think of, but nothing has ever felt right. Now that I'm trying out programming for the first time ever, I finally feel comfortable. So I could really relate with the devs this time around :D.

I'm a sucker for special features, so I can't wait for the new edition.
Razlan 25 พ.ค., 2013 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Azureblue:
I watched it again yesterday, and ended up watching it right after with Team Meat's commentary.
how do you watch it with the commentary? :o
PixelVortex 26 พ.ค., 2013 @ 5:08am 
Originally posted by I2yanGilbert:
Originally posted by Azureblue:
I watched it again yesterday, and ended up watching it right after with Team Meat's commentary.
how do you watch it with the commentary? :o
Start the movie, then on the hotbar at the bottom of the screen there should be a button, the symobl is a speech bubble with an exclamation mark in it, when you click it there should be an option to have Team Meat Commentary.
Razlan 26 พ.ค., 2013 @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by PixelVortex:
Originally posted by I2yanGilbert:
how do you watch it with the commentary? :o
Start the movie, then on the hotbar at the bottom of the screen there should be a button, the symobl is a speech bubble with an exclamation mark in it, when you click it there should be an option to have Team Meat Commentary.

thanks! :)
Skyfall15 12 มิ.ย., 2013 @ 8:59am 
hope the special edition will be available on steam, i would buy it.
bonzai beagle 17 ก.ค., 2013 @ 3:03am 
the sequels should be called indie game:the movie:the game
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 15 ความเห็น
< >
ต่อหน้า: 15 30 50
วันที่โพสต์: 4 พ.ค., 2013 @ 9:54am
โพสต์: 15