=(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia Dec 10, 2013 @ 5:49pm
Planning to buy the movie and the DLC? please see this
I bought the movie and the DLC when they came out on steam, but I just got the blu ray box set and now I have an extra copy, if anyone is planning to buy it you could buy it from me at the same price, so I don't have this extra copy lying around. You'd do me a great favour.
Last edited by =(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia; Dec 11, 2013 @ 10:50am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Pigu779 Dec 11, 2013 @ 8:38am 
what's the coversion rate of pounds to dollars? I might get the Humble bundle code of you? also, how would money be exchanged
=(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia Dec 11, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Originally posted by PiguGames:
what's the coversion rate of pounds to dollars? I might get the Humble bundle code of you? also, how would money be exchanged :camel:

Already gave the HB code, sorry.
=(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia Dec 11, 2013 @ 7:59pm 
Originally posted by PiguGames:
is the blu ray one a key or a blu ray? If it's a key, im still interested :camel:

It's a key :)
Pigu779 Dec 12, 2013 @ 8:42am 
i'll have it then. You want anything for it. (note:i dont have that much)
Magzz772 Dec 14, 2013 @ 9:02am 
can you get it on blu ray?
Pigu779 Dec 14, 2013 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by Magzz772:
can you get it on blu ray?

There is a blu ray bundle on the website. Don't know whats in it though (likley a blu-ray, but I have been corrected before about what comes in bundles for stuff)
=(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia Dec 15, 2013 @ 7:01pm 
Originally posted by Santa Pigu:
I already got a copy now. Sorry. If theres a seperate code for DLC i'll still be up for that

NP. I was kinda busy and completely forgot about this.
Originally posted by =(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia:
Originally posted by Santa Pigu:
I already got a copy now. Sorry. If theres a seperate code for DLC i'll still be up for that

NP. I was kinda busy and completely forgot about this.

do you still have it?
Originally posted by Smithy The Blacksmith:
Originally posted by =(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia:

NP. I was kinda busy and completely forgot about this.

do you still have it?

I have the movie + DLC, it's only one code that includes both
TITOMOSQUITO187 Feb 27 @ 2:04am 
You still ahve this? I ahve the movie, but it will jsut add the DLC to my movie and it won't matter. I'll still get the new parts. The original movie will jsut go to oblivion.

I have a couple game keys lying around probalby you could have.
=(e)= Jedi Knight of Cydonia Feb 28 @ 11:08am 
Originally posted by TITOMOSQUITO187:
You still ahve this? I ahve the movie, but it will jsut add the DLC to my movie and it won't matter. I'll still get the new parts. The original movie will jsut go to oblivion.

I have a couple game keys lying around probalby you could have.

Hey, what keys do you have?
big boy timmy Mar 3 @ 9:30pm 
10 ref for it?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50