張貼於：12 月 14 日
After playing 145 hours and spending 160EUR (about 200 USD)
1. Support is dead. No help, no support. I compare it to other support services I had to use so far.
2. The game is a HUGE rip off. Don't buy into it. Progressing with the game and leveling, one figures out it will be just either more painfull or more expensive - or both... It is getting close to P2W category but yet sneaky so watch out!
3. Very few people play the game which for an MMO... you know... not a good chance to find good good group e.g. for a raid (e.g. "high level guilds" count is 2-3 maybe per server).
4. In this MMO everything is instance. Literally everything. Even "open world" areas. This means, there's nothing really to discover, find random stuff, etc, and you won't meet random people strolling around - as they are in their own instances. It's an MMO, huh? So one goes from one instance to another and this is it. Sad and boring.
5. Extremely buggy and poorly coded. Randomly losing map data if e.g. dropped from instance, random lag and lag spikes, sudden "evade" of opponents in ranged combat, extreme hardware use, slow load times... A little bit of everything.
Today I decided I quit playing this game. It was enough of the glitches, rip offs, no-support and boredom. Hope my comment helps and saves you a day or a dime ;)