Verfasst: 19. Dezember
- Free-to-Play and it isn't Pay-to-Win. It's good, really.
- There are fun and somewhat balanced weapons [like i said, SOMEWHAT].
- There are some very friendly users, who are willing to help with your doubts, at the forum, just be polite and reasonable, google your question before asking.
- Not quite life-sucking addictive. You can still have a boyfriend\girlfriend and go on a date on weekends and such.
- Not "next-gen" graphics, but, it's pretty good since it's free.
- Light game. My rig isn't great and yet i can MAX it. [Phenom 1090T, 8GB RAM@1666mhz, GTX 650TI]
- Kinda abandoned, you can get some bunch of players, but, i think the devs abandoned the game [WarnerBros] -- For people who are unable to find matches or "rooms", there's a trick listed at the guide-section named: "For people who are unable to find matches" lol.
- SOMETIMES it's laggy. They lack dedicated servers, the host goes to anyplayer who is in the queue for the match. If his connection sucks, so the latency of "his" Room. There's a guide here named: "Starting off Strong", which has a sort of black list for some laggy-hosts, i highly recommend it, so you can quit before rage-quit.
- I've seen lots of bad players recently, they are probably growing in numbers, cyberbully-like people, cursing, threatening and such. I do not want to be racist or anything but just for statement, the biggest share of them, are Brazilians. But like i said, the majority of guys are nice people, even amongst Brazilians.
That's all folks. Thanks for the time reading and, voila, see you in game. :)
I highly apologize for any misspelling\mistake, english isn't my main language, but, i rather use it since this is a international community.