Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play

Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play

View Stats:
*FIXED*You are not currently eligible for card drops - UNFAIR - buying the game while it wasn't f2p
( FIXED ) its fixed now, after I don't know how many months being broken ¬¬


If we got the game while it wasn't free to play yet, at least they should guarantee us a few card drops since we actually spent money on the game, this is BULL****
:plane: and they expect that people spend money on a game that is dead :plane:

[I tried matchmaking so many times, and no ones in]
Last edited by 7FoX ⇄ Pray4TF2; Oct 26, 2013 @ 5:38pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
박니키 Aug 13, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
I bought this when it was part of the Arkham/Gotham Bundle last year and it came with a ton of DLC and then when it went F2P the DLC was transfered over so I can still have it so why am I not eligible for card drops?
Last edited by 박니키; Aug 13, 2013 @ 2:46pm
Red Wings Rock Aug 13, 2013 @ 10:19pm 
I agree, we should get credit for previous purchases.
+1
Bought it long time ago, now not even card drops as reward... thanks for nothing!
Condemor Aug 14, 2013 @ 2:35am 
I bought the full bundle with all the DLCs, and then it came f2p.

We should get cards!
AyrOne Aug 14, 2013 @ 3:46am 
Originally posted by Condemor:
I bought the full bundle with all the DLCs, and then it came f2p.

We should get cards!
Same...
TiGrOu42 Aug 14, 2013 @ 4:02am 
Same here :o
tmwfte Aug 14, 2013 @ 9:46am 
I already have all of the DLC, there's nothing left for me to buy, and I have no card drops.
Boomer Aug 14, 2013 @ 4:31pm 
Same here! They just rip off us!!!
박니키 Aug 14, 2013 @ 6:22pm 
What is worse is if you search the Market for cards with the names:

Speedy
Nimble
Tough
Burly
Mighty

There seems to no-one who has gotten one yet and also look below the cards none of your friends will not have them either.

So does anyone have a single card?

xD
hex_me Aug 14, 2013 @ 11:07pm 
Originally posted by Nikomai Hurashi:
What is worse is if you search the Market for cards with the names:

Speedy
Nimble
Tough
Burly
Mighty

There seems to no-one who has gotten one yet and also look below the cards none of your friends will not have them either.

So does anyone have a single card?

xD

Doesn't look like it yet, i've done a few searches since yesterday and nothing has turned up. Haha Maybe no-one is eligable.
bunnymoon Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:05am 
Yet again another reason it does not pay to be an early adopter.
hex_me Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:31am 
Originally posted by bunnymoon:
Yet again another reason it does not pay to be an early adopter.

Stupidly I've bought this game twice now, originally on 360 at release and could never find a game. Then bought it here a few weeks later hoping for a bigger player base, which wasn't really the case.

After f2p came in and reset my stats i gave up. Shame though, I really did enjoy the game when i could get a match.
this should be kinda like TF2 in a way like you dont get cards if your F2P and you do once you have purchased things from the steam store for that game (by tf2 i mean your classed as F2P untill you have purchased something from the store) that would work wouldnt it?
박니키 Aug 15, 2013 @ 8:16am 
Badges Page:

http://gyazo.com/2ba40229dbc9216023819c52eea4c131

How to get them:

http://gyazo.com/429e89ab3555e845a1fbaa0be2c380f3

What I have in my Steam Library:

http://gyazo.com/edbc7f6344c64d3c02b8d8a0fc7da893

Good luck if had already owned all the items pre-F2P and you cannot buy anything else due to nothing else to buy!
Last edited by 박니키; Aug 15, 2013 @ 8:17am
Condemor Aug 15, 2013 @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by MEGATOASTER MK.9000:
this should be kinda like TF2 in a way like you dont get cards if your F2P and you do once you have purchased things from the steam store for that game (by tf2 i mean your classed as F2P untill you have purchased something from the store) that would work wouldnt it?
You are wrong. People who bought Orange Box or TF2 when it wasn't F2p get their cards without paying more in tf2 store.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 13, 2013 @ 2:28pm
Posts: 81