Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play

Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play

View Stats:
ragtag7 Jul 11, 2014 @ 5:15pm
Is this game getting updates?
Are the devs adding new content and patches every few weeks?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Unfortunately Jul 12, 2014 @ 1:13am 
Nope. Nope nope nope. Good thing it's good without em.
ragtag7 Jul 12, 2014 @ 2:34am 
Originally posted by Unfortunately:
Nope. Nope nope nope. Good thing it's good without em.

Oh really, I thought this game had some awesome potential for really cool additions like different classes. Oh wells.
Last edited by ragtag7; Jul 12, 2014 @ 2:35am
Oliver Jul 12, 2014 @ 5:10am 
The devs abandoned it years ago.
maxsterling Aug 3, 2014 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by Oliver - Royal:
The devs abandoned it years ago.
Last update was the Pirate update which came out in 2012, I think. Such a shame that the devs dropped it like a bad habit after that.
Unfortunately Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by maxsterling:
Originally posted by Oliver - Royal:
The devs abandoned it years ago.
Last update was the Pirate update which came out in 2012, I think. Such a shame that the devs dropped it like a bad habit after that.

Nah the game was already finished, what the hell do we want them to do after that? Release a series of pay-to-win DLC's? Do what Overkill did with PD2 and find the stupidest suggestions on the forums and do THAT instead of new maps and bug fixes? Hats? ♥♥♥♥ that noise: 90% of developer "support" after the release of a game is irritating and value-diminishing. The other 10% is finishing work they should have done during game creation, like bug fixes. Leaving a finished game alone is the best thing a developer can do with it.

What IS a shame is that they didn't release a map editor to the community. That would have been a huge win.
maxsterling Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:31pm 
There's still a few bugs that needed to be worked out. I still have a lot of guns that get locked up when I try to fire it. Gets really annoying. I also wish that they took care of some of the areas that I get stuck in. There are a few areas that I found that you get stuck with no way to get out. I paid for my game... and paid for my DLC. I would have kept paying for more maps and more customizations.
Darkmatterz2014 Aug 3, 2014 @ 9:22pm 
I wish they world update it theres still a few bugs but i wish it was updated..
Batman Aug 4, 2014 @ 12:14pm 
this game had so much potential , shame its been abandoned
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 11, 2014 @ 5:15pm
Posts: 8