Gunpoint > Discuss the game! > Topic Details
Kap'n Koolbob Aug 23, 2013 @ 7:21pm
Gunpoint Trading Cards!
They have them! Feel free to ask questions and what not.
Happy posting!
Last edited by Kap'n Koolbob; Sep 23, 2013 @ 3:31pm
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
GiveItAFeel Aug 24, 2013 @ 7:13pm 
2nd that...
DC64 Sep 2, 2013 @ 11:15am 
Yes
R. (Ariel) Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
I don't really care about trading cards unless it's a game I really enjoy, and this so happens to be a game I really enjoy.
mrbenz Sep 17, 2013 @ 10:29am 
And suddenly I got a trading card just now
Do they just added it recently??
Kap'n Koolbob Sep 17, 2013 @ 11:21am 
Originally posted by mrbenz:
And suddenly I got a trading card just now
Do they just added it recently??
O wow thay were added today! Ty trading card people!
K-Boom Sep 17, 2013 @ 5:43pm 
They added cards? Not dropping for me so far.
Kap'n Koolbob Sep 17, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
Originally posted by K-Boom:
They added cards? Not dropping for me so far.
it takes a sec. about 30 mins. you sould have all of them
K-Boom Sep 17, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
Originally posted by Kap'n Koolbob:
Originally posted by K-Boom:
They added cards? Not dropping for me so far.
it takes a sec. about 30 mins. you sould have all of them

I already had the game and played some time before. I played about an hour today. No cards.
Kap'n Koolbob Sep 17, 2013 @ 7:07pm 
Originally posted by K-Boom:
Originally posted by Kap'n Koolbob:
it takes a sec. about 30 mins. you sould have all of them

I already had the game and played some time before. I played about an hour today. No cards.
Huh. check your profile > badges and find gunpoint to see if there avaible there.
K-Boom Sep 17, 2013 @ 7:25pm 
Originally posted by Kap'n Koolbob:
Huh. check your profile > badges and find gunpoint to see if there avaible there.

It is, 4 card drops remaining...
K-Boom Sep 18, 2013 @ 9:37am 
For some reason it started dropping cards after around 2h gameplay, not sooner.
Kap'n Koolbob Sep 18, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
Originally posted by K-Boom:
For some reason it started dropping cards after around 2h gameplay, not sooner.
Good! Happy to see its working! :D
Sephrax Sep 18, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
Originally posted by K-Boom:
For some reason it started dropping cards after around 2h gameplay, not sooner.

I have only played 1,8h but I already got all 4 card drops.
HazardO Sep 23, 2013 @ 7:12am 
5.5 hours and only 2 card drops here. Great game, bit short.
Kap'n Koolbob Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:20am 
Originally posted by HazardO:
5.5 hours and only 2 card drops here. Great game, bit short.
True.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50