Here's a little thing I've been working on since a few days after Gunpoint came out. It's a custom-made level editor that allows to do all sorts of things that cannot be done in the in-game editor, and also gives easy access to various special entities such as sound detectors, fancy backgrounds and decors, rain, and many others.
- Loads and saves the same .lvl files that the in-game editor uses
- Allows one custom circuit connection
- Allows to resize zones
- Large list of entities not available in the in-game editor
- Entities can be placed anywhere inside or outside the level borders
- Changeable grid size
- Copy/paste, duplicate, and undo functions
- Multiple entities can be selected and moved/copied/duplicated/deleted at once
- Import/export of prefabs
Loading a level in PointEdit will also remove any negative entity IDs contained within it. So if you're having some trouble with a corrupted level, try loading it with this editor.
Download (beware of MediaFire's pop-ups and false links):http://www.mediafire.com/download/lgxslwq61n6tu6z/PointEdit_1.6.zip