Gunpoint > Discuss the game! > Topic Details
OttoNL Nov 12, 2013 @ 9:15am
Offer ends in 45 minutes!
It's in the week-deals but offer ends in 45 minutes! Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
himmatsj Nov 12, 2013 @ 9:45am 
Thats odd.
pullasuti Nov 12, 2013 @ 11:32am 
Well that was a bit disappointing
OttoNL Nov 12, 2013 @ 12:23pm 
Ah now it's -20%. I guess the weekly deal was supposed to be 20% and there was another discount that just happend to end today...
[VGS]Lord_Of_Sabers Nov 14, 2013 @ 12:13am 
☻/ This is Bob. Copy and paste him
/▌ all over youtube
/ \ so he can take over and remove Google
OttoNL Nov 14, 2013 @ 2:01am 
I'm all for taking over and removing Google, but spamming random stick figures isn't gonna help anybody. So no
ninjaculate Nov 14, 2013 @ 2:11pm 
Damnit this was super lame. I probably won't buy this game at all now because I saw it was 50% off and was excited to buy it today. Oh well.
[VGS]Lord_Of_Sabers Nov 14, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
Originally posted by OttoNL:
I'm all for taking over and removing Google, but spamming random stick figures isn't gonna help anybody. So no

Mabye if i give him a tank? and a AK

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/︻╦╤─ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ YouTube if you are with us
OttoNL Nov 15, 2013 @ 3:13am 
Did Bob just get hit by that tank? He doesn't look like he's in fighting shape with that gun-stock where his head should be
[VGS]Lord_Of_Sabers Nov 15, 2013 @ 6:23am 
whoops the fromatting must be off letme try again

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/︻╦╤─ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ YouTube if you are with us
[VGS]Lord_Of_Sabers Nov 15, 2013 @ 6:23am 
aw darn steam! why you do this!
Entity Nov 16, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
Originally posted by Lord_Of_Sabers:
whoops the fromatting must be off letme try again

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/︻╦╤─ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ YouTube if you are with us
These posts just divide the groups you're trying to get on your side. There are so many people this ♥♥♥♥es off that it actually builds some support for Google. Not because what Google is doing is right. It's because ♥♥♥♥ like this annoys people who see it as spam.
[VGS]Lord_Of_Sabers Nov 16, 2013 @ 10:28pm 
Originally posted by Entity:
These posts just divide the groups you're trying to get on your side. There are so many people this ♥♥♥♥es off that it actually builds some support for Google. Not because what Google is doing is right. It's because ♥♥♥♥ like this annoys people who see it as spam.


Actualy i dont realy care i just like bob and i tend to do this while half asleep so ya.
OttoNL Nov 17, 2013 @ 2:51am 
Wow.
Demonic Duck Nov 17, 2013 @ 11:25pm 
This thread flew off track so fast it created a sonic boom.
[VGS]Lord_Of_Sabers Nov 18, 2013 @ 7:32am 
Originally posted by Demonic Duck:
This thread flew off track so fast it created a sonic boom.


Speaking of sonic witch is worse sonic 2006 or sonic unleashed?
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50