Reasons why you should buy Tiny & Big:
* it lets you cut through (almost) EVERYTHING
* The gameplay's rad as hell, simultaneously bringing back memories of the 3D platformer's heyday and being a modern experience all its own
* The premise is the best I think I've ever come across in any video game ever
* Tiny is a precious babby
* Big and The Radio are both the best kind of jerk
* THE SOUNDTRACK (is full of rad indie rock and stuff that fits the aesthetic like a glove)
* THE ART STYLE (I like to describe it as Borderlands and Adventure Time's weirdo baby)
* It goes on sale fairly often and can always be had for a decent price
* TRADING CARDS (the icing on an otherwise delicious, delicious cake)
* It's an awesome game that really deserves a bigger audience
Literally the only thing that I could say that isn't satisfying is the length of the game if you just plow through it (which I did, on my first playthrough), but taking your time with it to find the little jokes and extra stuff Black Pants threw in there helps to ease that a lot. I'm definitely looking forward to more stuff by the studio.
Tiny & Big's the best game you've never heard of. Try it out!