Publicada: 25 de abril
COJ Gunslinger: a modernised western shooter done right.
Reasons why I believe Gunslinger to be the best Ubisoft game for some years past (and indeed, some years yet to to come):
- an immersive, mature, well-paced story, narrated with quality voice acting.
- a great sense of humor, had me chuckling at various points.
- interesting (if classic) themes of grief and revenge portrayed in an ambiguous, mysterious manner.
- finally an FPS where the killing doesn't feel completely tedious: as you proceed through the story, the motivation behind the slaughter unfolds. (whether this game glamorises killing or otherwise is hard to say, I know I didn't feel good about gunning down the natives).
- the smooth, stylish gameplay truly makes you feel like you're playing through a classic western movie.
- intriguing sense of location and creative level design, complimented with stunning visual style.
- great characters acompannied by quality voice acting, rare to such action games.
- the length of the game is what I consider to be just right: a full story Including only quality content. Not stretched out, needlessly eating your time with unnecessary sequences.
STRONG RECOMMENDATION. 'NUFF SAID.