Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

View Stats:
Was Silas Greaves Real?
He's my fricking all time hero, I don't believe he did all that in his life such as take out Ringo and Sundance... But was he real? I tried to "Google" him but only thing I found was the Game...

Pls reply.
Last edited by Carlos " Ratatouille" Chircop; Aug 14, 2014 @ 12:55pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Aergistal Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:07pm 
No, he's a fictional character. And the other characters that appear in the game are romanticized of course. You can read the nuggets of truth to see some historical "facts".
dat's a shame, got all nuggets of truth I just tought that he EXAGGERATED ALOT :( tks for breaking my heart and making me cry anyway... DX
n00b3rt Oct 6, 2014 @ 12:02am 
I found the nugget for Bob I believe saying his first murder was of the Greaves brothers after getting beat at Poker. Assuming that's true, it could mean there was a Silas Greaves but the whole vengeance story was something the creators cut whole from the cloth.
Originally posted by n00b3rt:
I found the nugget for Bob I believe saying his first murder was of the Greaves brothers after getting beat at Poker. Assuming that's true, it could mean there was a Silas Greaves but the whole vengeance story was something the creators cut whole from the cloth.

Yeah Ubisoft apparently did that with Assassin's Creed II. There was an Ezio Auditore and he was an assassin but nowhere near that type of assassin.
№₷℮₭ 👃 Oct 15, 2014 @ 3:13am 
Hey hey, have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TcY8d2bNRY
Silas Greaves is a purely fictional character, contrary to nearly everyone else in the game. But he's following traits of WIld-West raconteurs, such as Frank "Pistol Pete" Eaton.
Originally posted by kanosek:
Hey hey, have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TcY8d2bNRY
Silas Greaves is a purely fictional character, contrary to nearly everyone else in the game. But he's following traits of WIld-West raconteurs, such as Frank "Pistol Pete" Eaton.

Oh cool thanks. Can't believe the dev actually replied :D
Originally posted by J4CE Keyblλder J-18:
Originally posted by kanosek:
Hey hey, have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TcY8d2bNRY
Silas Greaves is a purely fictional character, contrary to nearly everyone else in the game. But he's following traits of WIld-West raconteurs, such as Frank "Pistol Pete" Eaton.

Oh cool thanks. Can't believe the dev actually replied :D


Yeah lol :P
When will the new game be launched? or was it The Cartel?
Originally posted by Davy Crockett:
When will the new game be launched? or was it The Cartel?

Ugh no. The Cartel came out a while ago and (no offence Techland, you've really turned it around with Gunslinger and I think everyone forgives you) isn't worth your time or money
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 14, 2014 @ 12:55pm
Posts: 9