Smoth Jun 4, 2013 @ 10:51pm
Shame this game didn't get any real updates
It had great potential but I think the dev is done with it :|
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
SamuraiSTALIN Jul 21, 2013 @ 9:00pm 
Exactly. This game is incredibly fun and with more content coould have been even better.
Donovan M. Aug 19, 2013 @ 4:28pm 
So this game kind of died?
Smoth Aug 19, 2013 @ 4:49pm 
sadly yeah
Donovan M. Aug 19, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Meh, waste of money to get a game like this then :/
Kind of fun, but it has not enough content to keep one interested...
And as you say Smoth, This game had a bunch of potential, but apparently the Dev(s) are a bunch of lazy sods...
[T1]WaR Nov 23, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by Donovan Maeple:
Meh, waste of money to get a game like this then :/
Kind of fun, but it has not enough content to keep one interested...
And as you say Smoth, This game had a bunch of potential, but apparently the Dev(s) are a bunch of lazy sods...
The game was made by a single developer (not including the music) who worked his ♥♥♥ off for many years to learn how to create games. Game development isn't an easy task and calling somebody lazy is one of the most insulting things you can say to a developer.
Last edited by [T1]WaR; Nov 23, 2013 @ 1:24pm
Smoth Nov 23, 2013 @ 7:25pm 
that's nice. There wasn't as many man hours as you think put into this.
[T1]WaR Nov 23, 2013 @ 11:18pm 
Originally posted by Smoth:
that's nice. There wasn't as many man hours as you think put into this.
Maybe not into this particular project, but if you actually read what I said, it takes many years to learn how to make professional games, and there is no way around that.
Smoth Nov 24, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
Please spare the lectures for someone whose background you actually know. Such arrogance.
[T1]WaR Nov 24, 2013 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Smoth:
Please spare the lectures for someone whose background you actually know. Such arrogance.
Arrogance? Did you even read what I said?
Smoth Nov 24, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
yep. It was rubbish.
[T1]WaR Nov 24, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
Originally posted by Smoth:
yep. It was rubbish.:Gopher:
Well then I kindly request that you look up the definition of the word arrogance. Good day sir.
Smoth Nov 24, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
LOL, did you REALLY just say Good day sir? you must be so socially akward IRL.
[T1]WaR Nov 24, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
Originally posted by Smoth:
LOL, did you REALLY just say Good day sir? you must be so socially akward IRL.
Says the kid with a unicorn as his avatar. /v/irgin?
Smoth Nov 24, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
Problem with unicorns?
Metro Jan 22 @ 12:05am 
Rich Make Game... but apparentl Rich Not Make Updates.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50