Опубликовано: 28 июня
If you're a serios gamer or a competitive one, you can't miss this experience.
It's a very simple game that is very (!!) hard to master.
Get past the first hour, and you're hooked.
It's all about moving your mouse (no buttons!) to perfect the waveform in order to collect stuff.
More and more aspects build the game from level to level, keeping it interesting and totally immersive.
The game is loooooooong. About 100 levels.
Even after you finish (I haven't yet) all the levels (or before), you can enter a "deep space" mode -
a random mode of the game and compete for the leaderboards, a feature missed in so many other good games.
So, let's recap how your life will be organized if you dare install:
1. Get better and better on your mouse instincts.
2. Progress through the levels (you can also try to get 100% levels if you're hardcore).
3. Find out there are a lot of levels and even more instincts involved.
4. Continue up the levels (collecting "stars").
5. Realize you're addicted and get help.
6. Return from getting help and play indefinitely. FTW.
Wondeful level and game design with hunderds of play hours awaiting me.
Great music to follow you while you stare amazed at the soothing graphics.
Haven't been this happy since I first found trackmania or played WC3!
A true jem, probably because it's a game that is just built RIGHT.
Design, implementation, the lots.
Play. Enjoy. Compete. Repeat.
P.S. I may just pay for the little DLC (which I don't really feel I need) just to give them another dollar.
The price is rediculusly low. I almost thought it was crap just because of it..