This is a thread for OSX/Linux-specific bug reports.
- The game may not launch from Steam. It should at least run from terminal, investigating the Steam issue.
Instructions To Verify the Bug:
1. Validate the game cache.
2. Try everything suggested in the known bugs list. Yes, everything.
3. Produce a step-by-step method of creating the bug, if possible. Use the terminal when testing crashes!
Instructions After Verifying:1. Post your full specs, including operating system and version, CPU, RAM, and GPU.
If you're on a Mac, you can get this from "About This Mac" and the accompanying "More Info" button. Here's the Apple Support Article about it.
If you're on Linux, use meklu's sysinfo script: http://www.flibitijibibo.com/fedora/mekSysInfo.sh
Your system specs will look something like this:
2012 Retina MacBook Pro
Mac OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Intel Core i7, 2.6GHz
nVidia GeForce GT 650M
Host: flibitTower2. Write a full description of the crash/bug
Kernel: Linux 3.6.10-2.fc17.x86_64 x86_64
Distro: Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 7.71 GiB
GPU: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL 4.2.0 NVIDIA 304.64
GLSL 4.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
This includes the following:
3. Link to a crash log or screenshot.
- Type of bug (unknown crash, graphics issue, sound issue)
- Step-by-step process to reach the problem.
- Reproducibility of the bug (for instance, 100% if it will happen every time in the exact same place)
You can get a crash log by running the game through terminal. When the game crashes, a stack trace should appear. Post the full output of the game (including stuff that happens before the stack trace) to Pastebin, then link to it in your report.
If it's a sound-related bug, a description will do.
I apologize in advance for any bugs, and I will get them fixed ASAP!