Max Payne 3 > General Discussions > Topic Details
cg41411 Oct 30, 2013 @ 10:43am
worth it?
Save me some money....Is it worth it?
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Pingu Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:17am 
Very, its an awesome game. Both SP and MP.
choksquaker Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:22am 
By the time it is Christmas , the sale discount may be even higher. I can wait.
☢LordMiki☢ Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:55am 
for me yes bought the game couple hours a go for 7$ hell yea ;)
Vman009 Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
I would wait for a better sale. I got this gamthe steam key plus all the DLC for 7.50 from gamefly so $10 for just the core game seem a little much.
Urah Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:19pm 
"Save me some money"?

Do what you want and don't waste our precious time.
pii Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by Vman009:
I would wait for a better sale. I got this gamthe steam key plus all the DLC for 7.50 from gamefly so $10 for just the core game seem a little much.

You can get it now with all DLC for 7.89 from Green Gamer the extra 20% code is in one of the other "is it worth it" threads sorry don't remeber it. But its only9.99 for the complete game without it.

For a drunk guy Max is one slow motion (bullet time) bad ♥♥♥. lol For 10.00 buck or less its well worth it.
pii Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:28pm 
IS Multi play lan only? I can't find any other option than LAN ?


Never mind I'm stupid.
Last edited by pii; Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:41pm
SSD4L Cat Nejc Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:31pm 
Originally posted by cg41411:
Save me some money....Is it worth it?
multiplayer sucks if you ask me. single player its so so, dont buy pass because after sale nobody will play dlc maps
pii Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
Originally posted by Nejc:
Originally posted by cg41411:
Save me some money....Is it worth it?
multiplayer sucks if you ask me. single player its so so, dont buy pass because after sale nobody will play dlc maps
Well since you can get the DLC for free (if you don't buy it on Steam) I see no reason not to get it.
kojima Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:12pm 
Originally posted by Urah:
"Save me some money"?

Do what you want and don't waste our precious time.

And still you wasted your time by writing here.
OX4 Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:48pm 
Max Payne 3 is basically one long cutscene interrupted by a few QTEs. It's really fun if you enjoy watching TV.
iamhimandhimisi Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
i bought the Amazon Sale for 9.99 you get the base game+ all 12 DLC
ElDuken Oct 30, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
It's ♥♥♥♥ing awesome, GTA 5 graphic engine mechanic but totaly linear.
pii Oct 30, 2013 @ 8:05pm 
Originally posted by OX4:
Max Payne 3 is basically one long cutscene interrupted by a few QTEs. It's really fun if you enjoy watching TV.

I don't find that to be true at all. So far I've had far more action game play than cut scenes. Its no difference than any other past Max game. They have always had a story that played out through cut scenes and I don't find there to be any more in MP3 that any of the others.
Superhands Oct 30, 2013 @ 9:10pm 
Instabuy. I had the same hesitation, but I'm LOVING the game so far. Very slick production and graphics and tense, satisfying combat. GET IT.
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2013 @ 10:43am
Posts: 31