A number problems I have with the loyality I think are quite illogical.
The war/fight system is great, but everything else is sh*t.
Yes, these are not the 'WTFs' I feel while playing the game, and by no mean it is a complete list. However, I am really curious if others people think/feel/experience the same as I?
1. Many countes who are feeling very possitive about me can/will still rise up and revoke regardless.
2. Giving a title to someone can change the person from hating you a little to hating 100%
3. NPCs can do anything regardless how they feel about you.
4. Also courtiers under a count who revokes will follow their leader(s) regardless how they feel about you.
5. When they are sent to jail. It would be bad for me to kill those traitors. If freely released, I only gain +10 points, and often it also causes them to hate me more.
There are many other problems
- Can't take away all titles from a person. If I catch a traitors who has multiple titles. I can only take away his title one by one. (And you know he is going to do it again)
- Banish traitors can cause other Vassels to hate me regardless they being traitors
- King(s) can't order two countes to stop fighting each other.
- The game also has one of the worst menu system.
- People list and its filter often fail to list everything that fit. (somebody screws up the query/SQL statement in game?)