We've just uploaded a fifth open beta version of patch 2.1.5 to Steam.
If you want to help us test it, right click the game in the Steam client, choose Properties, click the "Betas" tab and select the "Beta 22.214.171.124" version of the game.
This time around we have focused to fixing the stuttering and crashes introduced by the previous beta patches, some other bug fixing has been thrown in for good measure.
Here's the full change log:
- Optimized AI for elector titles for religions
- Optimized so interface should seem smoother at all times, less stuttering
- Fixed a bug where wars against vassals would not start properly, and freeze any plot related to that war.
- Fixed crash when you hover over dead characters religion icon
- Fixed CTD when AI is evaluating targets
- Fixed CTD with tradeposts when resigning game and starting a new old gods game.
- Now properly updates holy sites for Muslim religions.
- Added missing localisation for coa_plain_pagan and coa_plain_indian.
- Modified decisions, achievments and events for Indian empires to also trigger for the empire of India.
- Your spymaster can now properly persuade other nobles to join your faction.
- Fixed a bug where characters were having their tutor reassigned from the tutor the player had picked for them
- Muslim Special Troops now use the Muslim Horse Archer model, rather than the Western Light Cavalry model
- Improved cardinal appointment score text and interface a tiny bit
- Changed the law tab for republics so that they now properly show the expected successors.