Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone
Blue Crow Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:06pm
It's in sale right now. Is it worth buying?
i'm a rpg fan but never played this before. any suggestions or warnings or recommends?
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
< >
Haykil Jun 10, 2013 @ 11:37pm 
I've had the same question too. Is this worth purchasing?
Chilli Dog Dave Jun 11, 2013 @ 3:15am 
according to my sister who's played a demo of sorts it's a hard game (mainly hard to control) with a small bit of replayability but again she tried a demo but better then no reply i guess :P
Rhenthyl Jun 11, 2013 @ 4:26am 
absolutely worth buying. This and recettear are great little j-rpgs. Chantelise is okay, but hasnt aged well
michael!!!!!!!!!!!! Jun 11, 2013 @ 6:03am 
yes its great
Iamninjakitten Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:40am 
It's a good game, but something's gone wrong and it won't let a lot of people download it, Steam gives this 'no servers are currently configured to deliver content for this game' error. Support doesn't seem to be doing anything about it, very disappointing.
Blue Crow Jun 11, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Originally posted by DavidSalter:
according to my sister who's played a demo of sorts it's a hard game (mainly hard to control) with a small bit of replayability but again she tried a demo but better then no reply i guess :P

i see... thx :D
Blue Crow Jun 11, 2013 @ 10:51am 
Originally posted by Rhenthyl:
absolutely worth buying. This and recettear are great little j-rpgs. Chantelise is okay, but hasnt aged well

alrighty X3
Blue Crow Jun 11, 2013 @ 10:51am 
Originally posted by Iamninjakitten:
It's a good game, but something's gone wrong and it won't let a lot of people download it, Steam gives this 'no servers are currently configured to deliver content for this game' error. Support doesn't seem to be doing anything about it, very disappointing.

ahh... thx for the tips, i'll reconsider it
The Not-So-Great Hops of S.A. Jun 13, 2013 @ 3:34pm 
Don't buy it. Trust me, it sucks.
Rhenthyl Jun 13, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
Originally posted by The Black Queen of Rhye:
Don't buy it. Trust me, it sucks.

nice answer, in future why don't you try saying WHY it sucks, you can't expect people to base a decision without evidence. Especially when everyone else is saying it's great/fun/worth it
The Not-So-Great Hops of S.A. Jun 13, 2013 @ 7:12pm 
Originally posted by Rhenthyl:
Originally posted by The Black Queen of Rhye:
Don't buy it. Trust me, it sucks.

nice answer, in future why don't you try saying WHY it sucks, you can't expect people to base a decision without evidence. Especially when everyone else is saying it's great/fun/worth it

♥♥♥♥♥♥ controls, forgettable music, awful story. How does anyone like this piece of ♥♥♥♥?
Rhenthyl Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
not had any issues with the controls since i use a 360 controller, never bothered with the music sine i turn it off in EVERY game cause as a general rule ALL in game music sucks. Story, i rather liked. thing is it's a typical j-rpg which a lot of westerners can't get into
The Not-So-Great Hops of S.A. Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:10pm 
Originally posted by Rhenthyl:
not had any issues with the controls since i use a 360 controller, never bothered with the music sine i turn it off in EVERY game cause as a general rule ALL in game music sucks. Story, i rather liked. thing is it's a typical j-rpg which a lot of westerners can't get into

The ♥♥♥♥ing attacks were ♥♥♥♥. Seriously, why can't I move while I swing my sword? And the story being typical of a JRPG is not the reason why it sucks, but because of how it was done, as the characters were total ♥♥♥♥.
Rhenthyl Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
again it's really a matter of prefference from what your saying. I've no problem with the way the combat worked. sure it got a bit frustrating at times, but thats just JRPG combat at it's best really. Story was okay, not the greatest true, but hardly the worst. As for the characters, i rather liked them :D
The Not-So-Great Hops of S.A. Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:33pm 
Originally posted by Rhenthyl:
again it's really a matter of prefference from what your saying. I've no problem with the way the combat worked. sure it got a bit frustrating at times, but thats just JRPG combat at it's best really. Story was okay, not the greatest true, but hardly the worst. As for the characters, i rather liked them :D

So your saying that an action RPG where you can't move while attacking is better than an action RPG where you can move while you're attacking? Boy that's dumb.
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50