Tmark Jul 12, 2013 @ 2:47am
Worth it?
So is it worth the 13 euros in the summer sale? Are the bugs fixed?

Thanks
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
.//slayer Jul 13, 2013 @ 3:08am 
I didn't encounter any gamebreaking bugs. People say there are some typos in spell descriptions and quests, but that's minor. As to whether it's worth it... Well, if you haven't played King's Bounty: Crossworlds, then I'd recommend that instead. But if you're a long-standing KB fan and just want more of the same, then WotN will do fine. This game is more tedious and monotonous as compared to previous parts, but the tactical battles are still the same, and that is the main feature of the series anyway.
nobalkain Jul 13, 2013 @ 9:57am 
If your a KB fan get it. If your new start with the first one and work your way up. Each game is great and played in order you enjoy the changes more then if you try and go back.
Agrael Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:16am 
Well, i want it too, but i'm waiting for it to be featured on a daily deal or a flash sale.
I''ve seen it discounted for 75% on other sites so i think it will happen.
Tmark Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:20am 
I bought it and its marvellous! I think that 12 euros for this amount of content is like stealing.. Buy it now Agrael!
Agrael Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:29am 
Well, it's on a 50% discount untill july 22th, i can wait if it will make me keep a few bucks off. :)
red255 Jul 16, 2013 @ 4:23am 
yeah I still get crashes around New Kordar for whatever reason. so save often.
Lurpsukka Jul 18, 2013 @ 1:29am 
There's a chance for it being on daily deal. Platinum edition has been on daily deal previously so I'd suggest waiting for the final sale day to be sure.
Agrael Jul 18, 2013 @ 2:06am 
Originally posted by Lurpsukka:
There's a chance for it being on daily deal. Platinum edition has been on daily deal previously so I'd suggest waiting for the final sale day to be sure.

That's my plan :)
Necroknight Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:40am 
Same. I want the game but I'm holding out for it to become one the daily deals or a flash sale. Hopefully it will soon, but if not I'll grab it up on the 22nd.
Agrael Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:50am 
Yeah it would be pretty annoying to take the game, and just see it getting a further discount the day after.

But i've seen it at 75% on Gamersgate, so i think it will happen.
craig2345 Jul 22, 2013 @ 5:06am 
Well, it didn't. 50% is it.
Agrael Jul 22, 2013 @ 5:28am 
I'm thinking of getting the king's bounty platinium now at "only 50%" discount.
And wait for Warriors of the north to be further discounted, either here or on 3rd party websites.

The platinium edition is selled as a steam key only here. Granted i can buy those 3 separately on indie gala.
But warriors of the north is a steamworks game, meaning you're forced to have it on steam, so keysellers only have steam key.

I hope that by the time i finish the first 3 games (and the ♥♥♥♥load of games i bought on sale this summer), it will have been discounted somewhere.
Talana Jul 28, 2013 @ 3:12am 
Originally posted by nobalkain:
If your a KB fan get it. If your new start with the first one and work your way up. Each game is great and played in order you enjoy the changes more then if you try and go back.

Great advice :) And KB Legend is really cheap now - about 4 Euro if I remember correctly.
Draetor Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:32pm 
King's Bounty series is amazing. It's my favorite series for these types of turn based RPG strategy. I think Crossworlds (update to Armored Princess) is the best of the series. I'm liking WotN as 2nd and Legends last. This is in terms of gameplay, as I found in Legends, you had to fight a ton of easy battles and it felt a lot longer because of it.

Crossworlds had the best world and features. WotN has a good selection of items/spells and seems to have the same ruleset as Crossworlds with Orcs and adrenaline features, but again there are quite a few easy battles.

Crossworlds/AP has the most challenging battles and fun boss fights.
Talana Aug 21, 2013 @ 3:15am 
Originally posted by Draetor:
King's Bounty series is amazing. It's my favorite series for these types of turn based RPG strategy. I think Crossworlds (update to Armored Princess) is the best of the series. I'm liking WotN as 2nd and Legends last. This is in terms of gameplay, as I found in Legends, you had to fight a ton of easy battles and it felt a lot longer because of it.

Crossworlds had the best world and features. WotN has a good selection of items/spells and seems to have the same ruleset as Crossworlds with Orcs and adrenaline features, but again there are quite a few easy battles.

Crossworlds/AP has the most challenging battles and fun boss fights.

I liked Legend a lot, great start on this series ! But Crossworld is the game which gets 10 out of 10 points from me! I totally agree with you !
WotN is , well , a bit too easy in many battles, especially after you get the winged horse and can fly almost everywhere. For those who think of buying this; There are a lot of difficult battles , too ! It is still absolutely a great game, and I hope for a many more in ths series !
Last edited by Talana; Aug 21, 2013 @ 3:15am
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50