Zamieszczono: 26 lutego
- Not the most modern graphics ( I think it is a good graphic and ejoyable but not to compare to the graphic in like Battlefield or Arma ).
- Not a lot of weapons to chose ( It's literally the standard U.S Army equipment you can use, like M4,M16,M9,M249 and some more ).
- No blood ( There is no option to see blood or cruel wounds in this game ).
- Not as demanding as America's army 1 and 2 ( It is tactical easier and to heal or revive a mate you just need to press a button and don't have to go for the medical treatment as in AA1 and 2).
- Effects are real but not on simulator level.
- Weapons have a " real " effect on you and your enemies ( which literally means a grenade actually has a splinter effect of like 40 - 60 meters and CAN kill in this radius .
- The speed of movement is real ! ( Bunny hopping like in Counter strike or quick unrealistic runs as in CoD are not possible as they are not in real life ).
- Game is not to compare to Battlefield or CoD as I would count the game as a SIMULATOR not as a game ( even if Proving Grounds is more " game like " than AA1 and AA2.
- Maps are build very tactical ( You can play this " game " on a very tactical level as the maps are offering many options to hide,crouch and peep ).
- Weapons are realistic on every level ( Sounds,models,effects, are totally real and weapons also can jam as in real life ).
- MELEE attack is pretty nice and impressing as it is a nice and effective move to bring down your enemy.
- Developers are always there to make the game better and remove bugs.
- I can't think of any existing bugs, which is very positive as I have an eye for bugs and when I can't think of any bugs the game is pretty GOOD.
Who I would recommend playing this " game " / simulator: Well, everyone who want's a real simulator should go for America's Army 1 or America's Army 2. Everyone who want's a simulator with a bit less " difficult " gameplay should go for this version of America's Army! I would recommend it to everyone who likes a challenge in a FPS game, it is not as complex as it's previous versions but it is still challenging but more on reflex and quick thinking level as it is close quarter combat you need to act quick and thought through! If you want to sprint through the map and kill your enemies with a LMG as you do in CS or COD, you are lost ! If you want to kill your enemies from a nice angle/position or just flank and engage your enemy in a cruel firefight you are on the right adress and should definitely play this game.
WARNING: America's Army: Proving Grounds is still a beta and is also not as difficult as AA1 and AA2 ..BUT it still need a couple more matches than other games to get comfortable in this game. If you want to be successful try to play a couple of matches using your sidearm which is a M9 pistol ONLY, you will see you can take most enemies down with your sidearm pretty quick and effective.