I have spent 750 hours playing this game, therefore; I thought I would write a review talking about the Pros and Cons concerning this game, so here goes.
+ Decent Graphics especially for a free to play game.
+ Teamwork and Collaboration are encouraged throughout the game.
+ The game's mechanics are way more improved than the previous AA titles.
+ Map editing is awesome!
- Lack of optimization, you will experience framerate drops in certain maps.
- Uninspired maps, they are basically the same and linear.
- Bugs, Glitches, crashes, login problems, you name it! This game has it all.
- Ridiculous weapons, like the nerfed M16A4 and the overpowered one shot kill SHOTGUN.
- ACOG scope SUCKS. The developers managed to ♥♥♥♥ up the Designated Marksman Role. No one hardly uses the DMR in this game because it's utter ♥♥♥♥.
- Bad community. If you are bad at this game, you will get kicked, if you are good at this game, you will get kicked, and let's not forget the annoying little kids and the players who act like RAMBO.
- Lack of Realism.... IN AN AMERICA'S ARMY GAME!!
- Rank Progression is POINTLESS, you have everything unlocked right at the start.
Overall, I would not recommend this game to anyone. If you are in a unit, clan or team such as myself, you could experience some fun out of this game. However, the developers keep releasing new and exciting updates, adding new weapons, maps etc. But in my opinion, i don't think it would make much of a difference since this game is repetitive, boring and dull.