張貼於：01 月 27 日
Great reboot for a great character. I have played several games from Lara Croft in the past, compared to them this one is more centered in the story and action, for me pretty good decision being more for general players.
The combat reminds me of Last of Us wich I played a little ago, but wiht a lot less stealth (at least in Normal difficulty) and exploring is really interesting. So a con for this game may be that if you are looking for puzzles like before games you will be a little disapointed, there are some, in form of optional locations, but are pretty easy.
- Beautiful environment, graphics, art, etc, you can see it.
- An interesting story, with cutscenes, talking.
- Is an open-world, you get experience, weapons, skills as you progress to not be repetitive. A lot of collectives to explore and a good movement system.
- Good action, with melee combat, stealth and tricks.
- There are QTE events BUT they are not random buttons, they are predefined so they have more sense. They are cool and actually loosing them for seeing the death animation is pretty impresive.
- I would like real challenge puzzles but well it has been really fun.
P.D. Forgot there is multiplayer but didn't played so I can't talk